Marketing and Engagement Manager
Back to search results
Job no: 500662
Work type: Permanent Part Time
Categories: Marketing/ PR
We are currently recruiting for a Marketing and Engagement Manager within our Kazakhstan office, this is a part-time role (30 hours per week).
This Employee is responsible for ensuring market alignment with ACCA´s global, regional and market strategy to contribute to ACCA´s growth ambition whilst increasing the visibility of the ACCA brand in the region. This role is responsible for co-ordinating public relations, social media, and identifying and developing online and digital channels for ACCA promotion.
The Employee is also responsible for increasing the value to ACCA members, contributing to increased member conversion and retention. Developing, planning and organising external activities and events for ACCA in line with ACCA commitment to life-long learning. Strengthening the ACCA brand and reputation in the professional financial community and promoting ACCA as a thought leader.
- Work with the ACCA global and regional marketing community on local implementation of global and regional marketing plans
- Formulate, execute and measure local marketing campaigns and marketing communication including the development of local content and relevant PI reports
- Deploy social media relevant for our members and future members and actively develop and manage ACCA´s activity on these platforms
- Help create and execute the public relations plan across the markets
- Co-ordinate conversion and retention campaigns
- Identify and manage the work of external partners, marketing providers, PR agency – leading, budgeting, monitoring of their performance
- Analyse members’ needs and requirements, communicate regularly with local members to seek their comments and suggestions to improve member services
- Ensure a high quality and extensive range of CPD (Continuing Professional Development) events and networking events to members via a range of channels that to compliments the global offering
- Event management – organise local and regional CPD seminars and webinars, network meetings, graduation ceremonies, roundtables
- Prepare high quality, relevant digital content for members and future members e.g. to distribute in newsletters and on social media.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Fluent English
- Marketing Experience, ideally in international companies or organisations
- Digital marketing experience
- Experience with digital tools & platforms including e-marketing systems, on-line event management systems, design programs
- Fluency in using various social media currently available on the market
- Copywriting skills
- Project management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to build strong relationships with key stakeholders and partners
- Self-motivated, proactive and resourceful, with the ability to multi-task
- Enthusiastic and result oriented.
Advertised: Ekaterinburg Standard Time
Applications close: Ekaterinburg Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend