Back to search results
Job no: 500653
Work type: Fixed Term Contract
Categories: Business Development/ Sales, Marketing/ PR
We are currently recruiting for an Engagement Manager to join the team to cover a maternity leave.
Engagement Manager is responsible for increasing the value of membership of the company and it's customers. It will also contribute to increased member conversion and retention, develop the plan and be responsible for organizing external activities and events for ACCA and our customers in line with our commitment to life-long learning; strengthen ACCA brand and reputation in professional financial community, develop relationships with state bodies and self-regulated organization and promote ACCA as a thought leader.
- To prepare annual plans and budgets for member services in line with the business plan of the local office for review and approval by the National Office Head
- To analyse members’ needs and requirements; communicate regularly with local members to seek their comments and suggestions to improve member services
- To make surveys among members to find out the most popular topics of seminars/workshops
- To organise CPD (Continuing Professional Development) seminars and webinars, network meetings, conferences, graduation ceremonies, roundtables on a variety of subjects, including but not limited to PI researches, ACCA career fairs for members, high profile events and ad hoc engagements as and when necessary
- To identify Company Ambassadors, build strong network and engage them into activities of the Company and its clients (customers), publications, master classes and webinars at Universities, student communities, among Employers, Learning Providers, etc.
- In cooperation with Marketing & Communications Manager to compile local newsletter and distribute it among members
- To provide Marketing & Communications Manager with regular information related to member needs for publishing in internal and external resources
- To support National Office Head in organizing Member Panel (Member Advisory Committee) of the Company and coordinate its work
- To coordinate members and affiliates’ local database update
- To coordinate member retention campaigns.
- Experience with high quality and extensive range of continuing professional development events, social and networking events
- Strong background in member network and membership facilities
- Excellent communication skills at all levels
- Experience running seminars and workshops
- A true commitment to our members
- Ability to influence at all levels both internally and externally
- Passion for the importance of life-long learning.
Advertised: Azerbaijan Standard Time
Applications close: Azerbaijan Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend