Exam Production Senior Administrator
Back to search results
Job no: 500631
Work type: Fixed Term Contract
Location: Glasgow 110 QS
Categories: Admin/ Secretarial/ PA
ACCA is the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants. We're the world's most forward-thinking professional accountancy body. Since we were founded in 1904, we have expanded to over 1500 staff in 50+ countries, meaning we’re a truly global organisation. Our people enjoy a working environment that is dynamic, human and connected, and have a strong focus on creating value for our students and members.
We’re currently looking for 3 Exam Production Technicians to join our Qualifications Production team. There is a full time, permanent role, a full-time maternity cover contract until February 2022 and a permanent part time role. These roles will initially be home-based but with a view to being Glasgow office based once restrictions allow.
This is an exciting opportunity in which you’ll play a pivotal role in the creation, validation and publication of a variety of exam formats, using specialist systems. Reporting to the Exam Production Manager, specifically, you’ll support people, processes and systems to ensure successful delivery of operations and projects, that exams meet ACCA and regulatory quality standards and are delivered to strict deadlines.
On a day to day basis, you’ll be involved in the following:
- Working as part of a small team to create and manage multiple production schedules for exam content for all future exam sessions adhering to strict deadlines
- Co-ordinating external academic experts and finance professionals (examiners and reviewers) in working to the production schedules and delivering training in the use of systems
- Ensuring adherence and compliance with all ACCA and regulatory requirements relating to the production and delivery of exams
- Completing quality assurance checks on question submissions in relation to industry best practice
- Using and applying system code in order to construct and build exams in accordance with ACCA’s regulatory approved psychometric model and complete detailed checks of exam settings, functionality and house-style
We’re looking for someone who:
- Is preferably educated to minimum of HND standard or equivalent
- Has relevant work experience in a senior administrative or exam production role – experience working within the education sector or a professional body is desirable but not essential
- Has excellent relationship building skills as well as oral and written communication skills with the ability to communicate at all levels, internally and externally
- Has great organisation skills, a methodical approach to work and excellent attention to detail
- Possesses a high level of computer literacy with a working knowledge of Word, Excel and database manipulation
- Has the capability to quickly understand and interlink technology systems and processes
- Is an excellent problem-solver with the ability to analyse factors contributing to system or production issues and generate, evaluate and recommend solutions
And in working with us, you’ll enjoy:
- Core benefits including private healthcare, pension, life assurance, employee assistance programme and Nudge (a financial wellbeing platform)
- Customisable benefits including health assessments, healthcare cash plan, dental cover, gadget insurance and much, much more
- Flexible working arrangements to support work/life balance (our UK offices are currently closed so we're all working 100% remotely)
Interested in this role? Click Apply to submit your application.
Equality, diversity and inclusion statement
At ACCA we recognise the value inherent to a diverse workforce and an inclusive work environment. In line with our values, we're committed to removing artificial barriers, creating connections and embracing diversity. We're passionate about eliminating unlawful discrimination, harassment and victimisation, ensuring no employee or applicant is treated less favourably than another. We want to create opportunity for all so that everyone working for ACCA feels supported at work and can be themselves.
Advertised: GMT Daylight Time
Applications close: GMT Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now