Business Services Officer
Back to search results
Job no: 500624
Work type: Permanent Full Time
Categories: Admin/ Secretarial/ PA, Compliance / Governance/ Risk
ACCA (the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants) is the global body for professional accountants. It offers business-relevant, first-choice qualifications to people of application, ability and ambition around the world who seek a rewarding career in accountancy, finance and management. ACCA supports its members by helping them to develop successful careers in accounting and business, with skills required by employers. Through its public interest remit, ACCA promotes appropriate regulation of accounting and conducts relevant research to ensure accountancy continues to grow in reputation and influence.
We are currently recruiting for a Business Services Officer to join our Global Business Services team on a permanent basis, based from our office in Warsaw.
Global Business Services (GBS) is part of the Finance and Operations Directorate, which also consists of Finance, IT&T and Customer Services. GBS manages a number of services directly including Risk, Compliance obligations in addition to Estates, Safety and Environmental accountabilities.
The Business Services Officer responsibilities will comprise a number of the following:
- Financial Administrative Support - Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, General Ledger, banking matters, petty cash processing and other relevant Finance administrative activities
- Procurement Administration - Supporting tenders, purchase orders and all other procurement related administrative activities
- HR & Payroll Administrative Support - New starters and leavers, holiday and sickness absence management, payroll processes, employee record administration and other HR related administrative processes
- IT Service Support - Escalation processes support, asset management, new starters and leavers support, and liaison with IT service partners in addition to other IT related administrative activities
- Travel and Conferencing Support - Liaison with users and local travel agencies to prepare and administer travel arrangements for Markets team and VIP visitors
- General Administrative Duties - Support of GBS, Finance and Markets team including events support and organisation.
Skills and Experience:
- Applies expertise to analyse data from multiple sources to draw conclusions and make recommendations
- Applies technical skills to discharge costing, budgeting and financial transactional tasks in line with company policy and best practice
- Is confident in managing self and activities and prepares documented action plans based upon requirements and recommendations; has well developed skills in prioritising and overseeing activities to efficiently meet business objectives
- Uses clear, effective and appropriate communication media to convey information, express ideas, formulate actions and plans and recommendations
- Demonstrates ability to produce and review clear and effective reports as required.
Advertised: Central European Daylight Time
Applications close: Central European Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now