Connect Team Manager - Back Shift
Back to search results
Job no: 499592
Work type: Fixed Term Contract
Location: Glasgow 110 QS
Categories: Call/ Contact Centres
We currently have 2 exciting opportunities for a Connect Team Manager to join our customer contact centre.
There is a 6 month backshift fixed term contract and an 8 month dayshift fixed term contract available. These roles will be based in our Glasgow office.
The Connect Team Manager at ACCA will help ensure their team deliver a world class service to an international customer base. This is a truly unique opportunity to join a global organisation
The Connect Team Manager will work a variety of shifts between the hours of 0700 and 2200 Monday to Sunday on a rota basis . Our working hours whilst we work at home under COVID restrictions are different to those worked when office based. Must have the ability to be fully operational at home or in the office.
On a day to day basis, you’ll be involved in the following:
- Leading, managing and developing a large team of multi skilled Connect Advisors
- Providing training and coaching as required
- Ensuring that all enquiries are dealt with accurately and efficiently by your team
- Ensure the highest quality of service is provided at all times, with strict adherence to agreed service levels
- Building own capability plus the capability of others in your team
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of current processes and procedures
- Organising and communicating events to support our nominated charity
- Be an ambassador for ACCA, treating all internal and external customers with respect and maintain professionalism at all times
We’re looking for someone who:
- Experience of Managing a large team in a call centre environment
- Experience in managing and driving customer satisfaction metrics – putting the customer at the heart of everything we do
- Experience in improving employee engagement and managing activities/projects in this area would be advantageous
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and influencing skills
- Knowledge of employee wellbeing/welfare best practice is desired
- A positive attitude, encouraging and supporting others
- Previous customer service experience in a professional environment
- Highly organised, logical and methodical approach to work
- An emphasis on accuracy and attention to detail
If the role sounds of interest to you and you meet our criteria then click 'apply now' for your application to be considered.
Advertised: GMT Daylight Time
Applications close: GMT Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend