Finance Business Partner
Back to search results
Job no: 499589
Work type: Fixed Term Contract
Location: Glasgow 110 QS, Home Based - UK
Categories: Accountancy, Finance
We are currently recruiting for a Finance Business Partner to join the team on a fixed term contract until 31st March 2022 in what is a varied role during our ongoing digital transformation.
To deliver effective financial leadership to ACCA’s UK operations by ensuring that Senior Management are provided with insightful interpretation of financial performance including dedicated support as required. The Finance Business Partner will develop and manage the internal relationships necessary for effective and efficient use of ACCA’s resources.
Reporting to the Lead Finance Business Partner, the role holder will be responsible for maximising the ongoing relationships with key operational stakeholders. The role is responsible for ensuring clear lines of communication to the Group Finance Team whilst challenging Senior Management to deliver operational plans in the most effective manner.
- Own the engagement between the key operational stakeholders and Group Finance to ensure clear and timely sharing of information
- Lead and engage the business to develop and implement key expenditure driver analysis models to support forecasting/ 5-year projections
- Lead and ensure accurate and timely rolling forecasts are maintained to provide confidence on delivery of finance targets
- Provide commentary to Group Finance for key account variances to support relevant financial reporting to the Executive Team, including investigation of corrective measures where appropriate
- Develop business cases to support change in the business and carry out Post Investment Appraisal
- Actively contribute to and help deliver the finance strategy
- Prioritise and deliver improvements across the operational landscape.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Qualified accountant (ACCA, ACA, CA, etc.) with a strong analytical mind-set
- Strong communication skills and ability to present confidently and credibly
- Commercially focused
- Gravitas to build strong relationships, and the confidence to challenge Senior Management
- Able to confidently articulate and recommend informed decisions both within Finance and to Senior Management across the organisation
- Strong numeracy and analytical skills to actively interrogate and present data in a meaningful format
- Excellent Excel and PowerPoint knowledge
- An ability to handle multiple tasks under tight timelines and work under pressure
- Demonstrate a keenness for continual improvement
- Experience of working as a business partner in large and/or multinational business.
And in working with us, you’ll enjoy:
- Core benefits including private healthcare, pension, life assurance, employee assistance programme and Nudge (a financial wellbeing tool)
- Customisable benefits including health assessments, healthcare cash plan, dental cover, gadget insurance and much, much more
- Flexible working arrangements to support work/life balance (our UK offices are currently closed until August 2021 so we're all working 100% remotely)
Interested in this role? Click Apply to submit your application.
Equality, diversity and inclusion statement
At ACCA we recognise the value inherent to a diverse workforce and an inclusive work environment. In line with our values, we're committed to removing artificial barriers, creating connections and embracing diversity. We're passionate about eliminating unlawful discrimination, harassment and victimisation, ensuring no employee or applicant is treated less favourably than another. We want to create opportunity for all so that everyone working for ACCA feels supported at work and can be themselves.
Advertised: GMT Daylight Time
Applications close: GMT Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend