Marketing Campaign Manager
Back to search results
Job no: 499586
Work type: Fixed Term Contract
Location: UK - Office based or Remote, Open
Categories: Marketing/ PR
We are currently recruiting for a Marketing Campaign Manager to join an excellent team who are really driving strategic results. This role is a 12 month fixed-term contract.
The Marketing Campaign Manager’s role is to support markets to deliver marketing initiatives in a holistic and systematic way, contributing to the achievement of ACCA’s strategic 2025 goal. This role is part of the marketing services team and work with marketing planners and markets to develop marketing plans.
The Marketing Campaign Manager will deliver marketing activities that contributes to B2C & B2B strategic business targets by collaborating with members of the marketing team and other key stakeholders globally. The role is responsible for ensuring that all campaigns are delivered in a timely manner, on budget and to the standard agreed within the marketing strategy.
In conjunction with the wider marketing teams and other key stakeholders the role will be expected to report on the marketing campaign performance and share best practice with all relevant stakeholders. You will also support any wider marketing initiatives that may be outside of their remit as and when support is required.
- Background analysis: Fact finding, stakeholder consultation and reviewing data analysis to understand B2C & B2B audience
- Develop marketing plans in conjunction with the team and be responsible for any wider briefing and oversee the delivery. Hold briefing sessions with internal stakeholders as and when necessary
- Develop a structured campaign management process and make decisions based on insight to ensure the smooth delivery of the campaign
- Support the delivery of a good customer experience:
- customer communication traffic control
- Work with our digital marketing tools and develop their wider use
- Use reporting functions to advise enhancements or changes needed
- Ensuring content is relevant to target audience and the suitable channels are used
- Ensure performance tracking is place based on the agreed plan.
- Responsible for the development of campaign resources such as sales toolkits, messaging toolkits
- Copywriting for web, social media and email campaigns
- Be responsible for marketing reporting by working with Marketing Services, Marketing Analysts, Data team and the Web and Digital team to produce regular reporting on campaign performance (across all channels)
- Development of recommendation for future campaigns and investments based on performance analysis.
- Ensure relevant stakeholders are consulted / kept informed at different stages of the campaign
- Attend regular internal meetings to provide updates on marketing activities
- Regular presentation on campaign plans to internal stakeholders.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Experience in multichannel marketing campaign delivery (print, social, web, email, advertising, SMS)
- Copywriting and editing across channels
- Relevant marketing qualification preferred
- Experience in direct marketing campaign and data management (segmentation, optimisation and analysis)
- Experience in the digital marketing landscape
- Experience in Google Analytics and / or other analytics tool
- Experience working in a membership organisation (ideally in developing customer life cycle communication) – preferred but not essential
- Highly organised
- Strong stakeholder relationship management ability
- Ability to demonstrate creative flair
- International experience preferred but not essential.
And in working with us, you’ll enjoy:
- Core benefits including private healthcare, pension, life assurance, employee assistance programme and Nudge (a financial wellbeing tool)
- Customisable benefits including health assessments, healthcare cash plan, dental cover, gadget insurance and much, much more
- Flexible working arrangements to support work/life balance (our UK offices are currently closed until August 2021 so we're all working 100% remotely)
Interested in this role? Click Apply to submit your application.
Equality, diversity and inclusion statement
At ACCA we recognise the value inherent to a diverse workforce and an inclusive work environment. In line with our values, we're committed to removing artificial barriers, creating connections and embracing diversity. We're passionate about eliminating unlawful discrimination, harassment and victimisation, ensuring no employee or applicant is treated less favourably than another. We want to create opportunity for all so that everyone working for ACCA feels supported at work and can be themselves.
Advertised: GMT Daylight Time
Applications close: GMT Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend