Senior Business Analyst
Back to search results
Job no: 499583
Work type: Permanent Full Time
Location: Glasgow 110 QS
We are currently recruiting for a Senior Business Analyst to join our transformation team on a permanent basis in a role which forms a key part of our ongoing digital transformation.
Within a project environment, provide business analysis services and assist in identifying and recommending options for new/improved business processes and systems for project delivery on the larger and more complex ACCA projects of up to £1m.
The scope of this role will be project portfolio dependent, and as part of the flexible resource pool, may be responsible for the line management of Business Analysts, and contributing to best practice development.
- Provide business analysis services to support the organisation during the full lifecycle of any change initiative
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships at all levels within the organisation
- Contribute to the development of business analysis processes and deliverables
- Document current and proposed business processes, identifying gaps and opportunities for improvement
- Gather, analyse, document and prioritise requirements which are uniquely traceable (requirements analysis)
- Assist with supporting the implementation of any new technology into the business
- Provide input and recommendations regarding the ACCA’s business analysis services to enable continuous improvement and contribute to best practice development
- Coach, mentor and manage the performance of Business Analysts (project dependent)
- In addition to these key responsibilities, perform any other activities within a project to which they have a secondary alignment or in which they have the experience, capability and knowledge.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Highly motivated, proactive and enthusiastic individual who is able to work on their own initiative with the ability to meet strict deadlines
- Proven track record in a Business Analysis role on large complex projects
- Experience of working within a programme/project management delivery framework
- Experience of employing a broad and diverse range of business analysis best practices, methodologies and tools including complex modelling and scenario planning
- Experience of challenging business and technology areas in order to achieve the optimal future design of any change initiative
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience in the facilitation of Design Workshops, to achieve clear outcomes
- Educated to degree level or equivalent, or an equivalent level of experience
- Ideally have experience of working with Oracle E-Business Suite 11i or an equivalent Enterprise package
- Ideally a good understanding of modelling tools
- BPR project experience an advantage
- Previous experience of working on larger scale projects
- Understanding of people management skills and requirements
- Conversant with best practice methodologies in their area of expertise, and able to take a pragmatic approach to their practical application.
And in working with us, you’ll enjoy:
- Core benefits including private healthcare, pension, life assurance, employee assistance programme and Nudge (a financial wellbeing tool)
- Customisable benefits including health assessments, healthcare cash plan, dental cover, gadget insurance and much, much more
- Flexible working arrangements to support work/life balance (our UK offices are currently closed until August 2021 so we're all working 100% remotely)
Interested in this role? Click Apply to submit your application.
Equality, diversity and inclusion statement
At ACCA we recognise the value inherent to a diverse workforce and an inclusive work environment. In line with our values, we're committed to removing artificial barriers, creating connections and embracing diversity. We're passionate about eliminating unlawful discrimination, harassment and victimisation, ensuring no employee or applicant is treated less favourably than another. We want to create opportunity for all so that everyone working for ACCA feels supported at work and can be themselves.
Advertised: GMT Daylight Time
Applications close: GMT Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend