Back to search results
Job no: 499576
Work type: Fixed Term Contract
Location: Glasgow 110 QS
Categories: Customer Services
ACCA is the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants. We're the world's most forward-thinking professional accountancy body. Since we were founded in 1904, we have expanded to over 1500 staff in 50+ countries, meaning we’re a truly global organisation. Our people enjoy a working environment that is dynamic, human and connected, and have a strong focus on creating value for our students and members.
ACCA has an excellent opportunity for a Complaints Analyst to join the Service Improvement Team within Planning & Service Improvement for a 6 month fixed term contract.
The Complaints Analyst is responsible for reporting, investigating and responding to customer complaints across ACCA.
On a day to day basis, you’ll be involved in the following:
- Reporting and analysing customer complaints data using Excel
- Objectively reviewing all complaints received to ensure root cause analysis is completed
- Investigating and responding to customer complaints
- Delivering an effective resolution to the customer
- Providing feedback to all relevant colleagues and stakeholders to ensure there is no repeat
- Ensuring that appropriate steps have been taken to satisfactorily close the complaint and support Continuous Improvement cycles
- Reporting on areas of customer dissatisfaction and driving subsequent change through feedback on people, policy and process
- Taking a proactive role in being the “voice of the customer”
- Dealing directly with students, members, learning providers, employers and internal stakeholders as well as dealing directly with the CEO and the executive management team of ACCA when a complaint has been addressed directly
- Contributing ideas for use in best practice solutions and continuous improvement projects
We’re looking for someone who can:
- Utilise investigation skills to add value and insight to procedures and processes. Previous complaints experience is preferred but not essential.
- Communicate comfortably with a variety of stakeholders in a clear and compelling manner
- Analyse information and derive valuable solutions and improvements
- Work independently and proactively within the team
And in working with us, you’ll enjoy:
- Core benefits including private healthcare, pension, life assurance, employee assistance programme and Nudge (a financial wellbeing platform)
- Customisable benefits including health assessments, healthcare cash plan, dental cover, gadget insurance and much, much more
- Flexible working arrangements to support work/life balance (our UK offices are currently closed until 2021 so we're all working 100% remotely).
Interested in this role? Click ‘Apply now’ to submit your application.
Equality, diversity and inclusion statement
At ACCA we recognise the value inherent to a diverse workforce and an inclusive work environment. In line with our values, we're committed to removing artificial barriers, creating connections and embracing diversity. We're passionate about eliminating unlawful discrimination, harassment and victimisation, ensuring no employee or applicant is treated less favourably than another. We want to create opportunity for all so that everyone working for ACCA feels supported at work and can be themselves.
Advertised: GMT Daylight Time
Applications close: GMT Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now