Back to search results
Job no: 499575
Work type: Fixed Term Contract
Location: Glasgow 110 QS
Categories: Customer Services
ACCA is the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants. We're the world's most forward-thinking professional accountancy body. Since we were founded in 1904, we have expanded to over 1500 staff in 50+ countries, meaning we’re a truly global organisation. Our people enjoy a working environment that is dynamic, human and connected, and have a strong focus on creating value for our students and members.
ACCA has an exciting opportunity for a Knowledge Administrator to join the Service Improvement Team within Customer Services, based in Glasgow City Centre.
This is a 12 month fixed term contract to cover a maternity leave. Both part time and full time applications will be considered.
The Knowledge Administrator supports the Customer Service teams by organising and coordinating the cascade of key information across the directorate in a timely manner.
Reporting to the Complaints and Knowledge Manager, on a day to day basis, you’ll be involved in the following:
- Create, organise and maintain files for the ACCA Knowledge base
- Work within strict quality standards to support the Quality function.
- Implement improvements and carry out simple change management tasks by following established procedures to support others.
- Carry out routine brand management tasks and provide support to others using established procedures.
- Perform standard and non-routine administrative data processing tasks for the principle and give colleagues advice on the proper performance of departmental processes.
We’re looking for someone who:
- Can confidently liaise with a variety of colleagues and stakeholders to ensure key information is communicated effectively
- Has excellent attention to detail skills
- Embraces change and proactively seeks to improve internal processes
- Is an independent thinker and is confident in their ability to make decisions
- Can work within a busy, global environment and balance priorities successfully
- Has the ability to create reports using clear and effective writing skills
And in working with us, you’ll enjoy:
- Core benefits including private healthcare, pension, life assurance, employee assistance programme and Nudge (a financial wellbeing platform)
- Customisable benefits including health assessments, healthcare cash plan, dental cover, gadget insurance and much, much more
- Flexible working arrangements to support work/life balance (our UK offices are currently closed until 2021 so we're all working 100% remotely).
Interested in this role? Click ‘Apply now’ to submit your application.
Equality, diversity and inclusion statement
At ACCA we recognise the value inherent to a diverse workforce and an inclusive work environment. In line with our values, we're committed to removing artificial barriers, creating connections and embracing diversity. We're passionate about eliminating unlawful discrimination, harassment and victimisation, ensuring no employee or applicant is treated less favourably than another. We want to create opportunity for all so that everyone working for ACCA feels supported at work and can be themselves.
Advertised: GMT Daylight Time
Applications close: GMT Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend