Head of Policy and Regulation - Eurasia
Back to search results
Job no: 499573
Work type: Permanent Full Time
We are currently recruiting for a Head of Policy and Regulation to join our team in Eurasia on a permanent basis, with responsibility for several countries. Ideally this role will be based in Moscow or Almaty but we are flexible on the location within the region.
The Head of Policy and Regulation is primarily responsible for the development, delivery, promotion and support of a policy and regulation agenda for the region. Collaborates with Market partnerships and recognition and Professional insights as well as Market teams to identify opportunities to strengthen ACCA recognition and demonstrate ACCA thought leadership.
The role will need to demonstrate a positive impact on ACCA’s global, regional and national agendas within accounting and audit, ACCA recognition and license to operate, key regional organizations, influencers and experts throughout the region who can contribute to ACCA’s thought leadership agenda and help build ACCA’s reputation.
- Manage key external relationships – regulators, national bodies, accounting and professional organizations, donor agencies
- Identify and maintain a network of talented experts, commentators and organizations with whom ACCA can work and who can contribute to thought leadership and policy programs
- Provide support to Market Heads to maximize ACCA’s potential for building relationships with the regulators, enhancing ACCA reputation as well as progressing with the recognition agendas
- Work closely with regional and local marketing colleagues, as well as Professional Insights team, to tailor and publish policy and research papers, articles and speeches, to suit regional and local needs
- Develop the policy agenda and plan for the region to be implemented through regional and national office resources and plans
- Deliver against a clear, prioritized pipeline of activities, agreed with the Portfolio Head
- Provide insight and feedback to global, regional and market teams on the priorities of major stakeholders in the region
- Represent ACCA on forums and regional groupings as agreed by the Portfolio Head and Market heads.
- Substantial general work experience together with comprehensive job-related experience in own area of expertise to fully competent level
- Experience of regulation, policy activity, corporate communications and/or public affairs within high-profile organisations
- A broad understanding of global policy and regulatory issues as they relate to ACCA
- Utilise effective partnerships as a principle of your approach to the job
- Good understanding of the qualification, the student and member journey including progression steps
- Experience of planning and managing direct or indirect resources to deliver predetermined objectives.
Advertised: Azerbaijan Standard Time
Applications close: Azerbaijan Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend