Head of Business Development
Back to search results
Job no: 499572
Work type: Permanent Full Time
Categories: Business Development/ Sales
We are currently recruiting for a Head of Business Development to join our dynamic and high-performing team in Moscow on a permanent basis. This is a great opportunity to make a real impact on their continued growth.
The Head of Business Development (previously, Head of Employer Relationship) is responsible for delivery of growth plans from Employers, Universities and Learning Providers present in Russia & RMM (Remotely Managed Markets).
By working directly with target customers, Head of Business Development will develop strong business relationships that deliver growth and extend ACCA brand reputation positioning ACCA as a qualification of choice.
The Employee is responsible for:
- Delivery of new registrations from target employers, universities and learning providers
- Ensuring Russian Employers take part in the annual Global Employer Survey
- Ensuring that key decision makers take part in events and conferences organized by the Company and its clients (customers)
- Working closely with the NOH Russia & RMM and other colleagues, as required to perform work tasks
- Developing Russia & RMMs strategy for Employers, Universities and Learning Providers and business plan with a specific focus on growth, reputation and influence
- Manage and inspire a team of Market Development Managers to achieve agreed performance targets, ensuring effective communication mechanisms are in place
- Be accountable for setting and monitoring performance targets to ensure strategy is achieved
- Use agreed criteria, define which employers should be targeted, understanding the potential contribution each stakeholder could make to targets and strategy
- Ensure a sales pipeline is managed in line with expected targets and objectives and report on progress against agreed targets
- Manage an agreed allocation of accounts, developing multi-level relationships, including top to top engagement
- Maintain excellent knowledge product and service pf the Company and its clients (customers) and be able to apply it to the specific situation/requirements of targeted customers
- Maintain the integrity of organizational information including key stakeholders, contact details and history
- Understand and factor the implication of economics, market trends, developments in the education sector, activities of competitors, product and service developments from the Company and its clients (customers) on strategy for the customers and wider business of the Company
- Prepare required reports and information.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Educated to degree level or equivalent; holding or pursuing a professional accountancy qualification is desirable
- Understanding of accountancy related issues. Finance background would be an advantage
- Demonstrable experience in business development, B2B or B2C selling, ideally in a professional service based environment
- Knowledge of sales, business development frameworks, processes and techniques
- Excellent communicator with first class presentation skills, both written and oral, both in Russian and in English
- Excellent and demonstrable interpersonal skills with the ability to build strong relationships with key stakeholders and partners
- Be able to work under pressure, on own initiative and within agreed budgets
- Knowledge of CRM systems is desirable.
Advertised: Azerbaijan Standard Time
Applications close: Azerbaijan Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend