Business Relations Adviser
Back to search results
Job no: 499571
Work type: Fixed Term Contract
Location: Glasgow 110 QS
Categories: Customer Services
We have an exciting opportunity for a Business Relations Adviser to join the team.
This is a 6 month fixed term contract. There will be weekend work involved.
As a Business Relations Advisor you will be responsible for managing the relationship between ACCA and clients and providing exceptional service to enhance their experience using ACCA products and services.
On a day to day basis, you’ll be involved in the following:
- Provide administrative support to ACCA's customers whilst ensuring the highest standards of quality and compliance are met
- Managing key client relationships to ensure on going satisfaction and loyalty.
- Ensuring high standards of quality and compliance with current processes and reporting on short comings
- Updating and maintaining files and records
- Ad hoc duties as required
- Contribute to continuous improvement activities within the team
- Strong administration experience for data processing tasks
- Team player who is confident contributing in a group setting
- Enthusiastic individual who is committed to delivering a first class customer service
- Highly organised, logical and methodical in their approach to work
- Competent communicator, able to build rapport and liaise with stakeholders and customers at all levels
And in working with us, you’ll enjoy:
- Core benefits including private healthcare, pension, life assurance, employee assistance programme and Nudge (a financial wellbeing tool)
- Customisable benefits including health assessments, healthcare cash plan, dental cover, gadget insurance and much, much more
- Flexible working arrangements to support work/life balance (our UK offices are currently closed until August 2021 so we're all working 100% remotely)
Interested in this role? Click Apply to submit your application.
Equality, diversity and inclusion statement
At ACCA we recognise the value inherent to a diverse workforce and an inclusive work environment. In line with our values, we're committed to removing artificial barriers, creating connections and embracing diversity. We're passionate about eliminating unlawful discrimination, harassment and victimisation, ensuring no employee or applicant is treated less favourably than another. We want to create opportunity for all so that everyone working for ACCA feels supported at work and can be themselves.
Advertised: GMT Daylight Time
Applications close: GMT Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend