Assistant Management Accountant
Back to search results
Job no: 499502
Work type: Fixed Term Contract
Categories: Accountancy, Finance
We are delighted to be recruiting for an Assistant Management Accountant to join our team in Beijing on a 3 year fixed-term contract.
The Assistant Management Accountant is responsible for the accounting book within ACCA’s financial system. This role should also responsible for the reporting relevant to PRC statutory reporting requirement as well as Tax filing and etc. Besides, he/she will also take the job and responsibilities assigned by RFC from time to time on need basis.
Reporting to the Regional Financial Controller, the role holder will ensure all transactions are complete, accurate and valid to ensure the accuracy of periodic financial reports and robust accounting & tax work.
- Support the Regional Financial Controller to maintain a documented system of controls over accounting transactions
- Ensure key financial processes are carried out according to ACCA financial policies and procedures and China finance compliant framework
- Work with RFC to perform key financial tasks to deliver periodic financial information
- Support the Regional Financial Controller to develop new procedures in accordance with ACCA policies where required
- Ensure general ledger accounts are reconciled in a timely manner and that lead schedules are maintained
- Adhere to the timetable set by the Group Financial Controller to perform financial close processes
- Support the Regional Financial Controller in developing a standard suite of performance reporting packs
- Collaborate closely with local market team to ensure that all material variances are understood and risks are documented
- Support RFC with the provision of information to external auditors for the annual audit
- Deliver improvements in service.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Solid accounting and tax knowledge.
- Strong communication skills and fluent in English both oral and written
- Meticulous attention to detail and accuracy in work
- Strong numeracy and analytical skills to actively interrogate and present data in a meaningful format
- Excellent Excel and PowerPoint knowledge
- An ability to handle multiple tasks under tight timelines and work under pressure
- Demonstrate a keenness for continual improvement.
- Corporate accounting experience
- Post-qualification experience required (at least 3 years working experience).
Advertised: China Standard Time
Applications close: China Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend