Business Relationship Manager
Back to search results
Job no: 499487
Work type: Permanent Full Time
Categories: Business Development/ Sales
We are currently recruiting for a Business Relationship Manager to join our dynamic and innovative team in Prague. The Business Relationship Manager is responsible for developing business and relationships with universities, national bodies and ALPs.
This role requires significant collaboration with universities’ leadership (Deans or Heads of faculties), student’s associations, university professors, ALPs, Education team at the CHQ.
Specifically the job will deliver increased number of universities with accredited ACCA programs, increased number of CBE centres at the universities, increased secondary registrations to ACCA among the university students who are ACCA students and graduates joining the qualification via Accelerate or Framework Agreements, improved conversion rates from students to membership, improved quality tuition at the universities and progress with ACCA recognition among university students.
The role will be based in Prague and will be responsible for business development and relationships building in Czech Republic as well as remotely managed markets.
- Develop and implement a region-wide plan to grow the number of accredited universities which provide quality tuition
- Increase the number of ACCA exemptions within universities in major cities in Czech Republic and remotely managed markets, support them in the accreditation process and, by definition, increase the number of students attracted towards ACCA
- Secure CBEs at chosen universities
- Assume ownership for all key university relationships in Czech Republic and remotely managed markets with the target of growing the number of local students and graduates progressing to ACCA studies. Build awareness of the ACCA brand and value proposition within this group
- Improve quality tuition at the accredited universities focussing on actively engaging professors to attend “train the trainers” initiatives
- Negotiate marketing plans and incorporate ACCA’s promotional ideas into university plans
- Organize promotion activities at accredited universities
- Work with chosen employers to offer internships for ACCA programs graduates
- Work with the media to ensure ACCA accreditation program promotion
- Promote ACCA at the job fairs. Organize workshops and other events for students and academics at major universities. Engage ACCA members to deliver the workshops
- Put in place improved channels of communication between the ACCA Learning Directorate and key Universities and other relevant stake-holders.
- Develop network of ALPs in the region. Ensure that outstanding service and support is given to ALPs
- Provide ALPs with information on changes or updates to administration processes related to ACCA qualifications
- Co-operate closely with ALPs on ACCA qualifications promotion. Participate at ALPs' presentations for students
- Monitor ALPs’ performance in order to ensure the highest standards of tuition.
- Work very closely with the Market Head to provide vital contributions to ACCA business plans, budgets and forecasts
- Prepare required reports and information.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Possess a minimum a Master’s degree and at least 3 years of working experience in relationship building
- Experience of successfully operating in a B2B professional environment
- Have proven experience and success in developing and maintaining relationships with key stakeholders
- Be an excellent communicator with first class presentation skills, both written and oral
- A solid understanding of the university landscape and challenges facing education systems in the region
- Understanding of accountancy related issues
- Fluent spoken and written Czech and English
- Be able to work under pressure, on own initiative and within agreed budgets
- Proactive approach, Customer friendly, Can do attitude, Accountable, Willing to develop yourself, Being a team player and open to new ideas
- Willing to travel within the region.
- Family size office with close working relationships
- Centrally located office
- Work in a global organisation with day to day contact with colleagues from overseas.
Advertised: Central Europe Daylight Time
Applications close: Central Europe Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend