Head of Change
Back to search results
Job no: 499398
Work type: Permanent Full Time
Location: Open, UK - Office based or Remote, Glasgow 110 QS
Categories: Executive/ Management, Project Management
ACCA has a fantastic opportunity for a Head of Change to join the Transformation team, reporting to the Director of Transformation on a permanent contract.
The Head of Change is responsible for leading a team of skilled and experienced change specialists, providing change, process design and continuous improvement expertise to lead and support large-scale, multimillion-pound global transformation programmes, projects and change initiatives.
The Head of Change will work with senior stakeholders across ACCA to develop a pipeline of strategically aligned transformation and change initiatives. Initiatives will focus on delivering customer and business outcomes using a fully integrated approach incorporating business processes, people capabilities, culture change, ways of working and organisational design.
Leading on change and continuous improvement for ACCA, the Head of Change will provide thought leadership and disseminate best practice methodologies and tools in order to build change capability, customer focus and a continuous improvement mindset across the organisation. The ability to drive and deliver cultural commitment to change is a key focus of this role.
- Lead the development and maintenance of a multi-year strategic transformation roadmap for ACCA.
- Lead the implementation of the ACCA operating model, ensuring that initiatives are aligned with the broader transformation roadmap and plan. Lead the implementation of complex, cross-ACCA initiatives in order to deliver strategic outcomes and organisational change in support of our desired cultural shift.
- Build strong senior-level relationships to ensure continual visibility of strategic demand and ongoing advocacy for the transformation programme.
- Partner with senior stakeholders to understand, diagnose and articulate customer and business requirements for transformation and change.
- Work with Digital Transformation and Portfolio Delivery teams to ensure that the transformation plan is fully aligned to our strategy and that programmes and projects are focused on delivering and embedding the required customer and business outcomes.
- Lead the design and implementation of customer journeys. Own, maintain and lead the deployment of the ACCA Customer Experience framework.
- Understand and facilitate the prioritisation of the transformation and change pipeline.
- Lead the design of integrated solutions, focusing on critical business processes and ensuring that people and cultural aspects are captured.
- Work with Enterprise Architecture to ensure that design approaches and deliverables are consistent with ACCA-wide practices and frameworks. Work with IT stakeholders to ensure that IT requirements are fully integrated into transformation and change proposals.
- Develop a centre of expertise for ACCA in change and continuous improvement and lead the development of these capabilities and mindsets across the organisation.
- Provide change leadership and expertise to enable the successful delivery and embedding of the full range of transformation and change programmes, projects and initiatives.
- Extensive experience and a strong track record of successfully diagnosing and delivering strategic, transformative change in a large, complex and global organisations
- In-depth understanding of the factors which shape organisational culture and experience in leading initiatives which deliver demonstrable cultural change
- Advanced stakeholder management, relationship building and influencing skills at senior levels on a global scale
- Highly skilled and experienced in change management and continuous improvement, including lean sigma process improvement tools and techniques
- In-depth expertise and experience in the application of change management principles, agile methodologies and tools to embed change and realise benefits
- Strategic awareness and business acumen. Ability to translate strategy into practical proposals and plans for delivering integrated change. Deep understanding of organisational issues and challenges and how to overcome these
- Demonstrable ability to lead a team of highly skilled specialists
- Exceptional communication and listening skills
- Flexible and adaptable; able to work in ambiguous situations in a complex environment
And in working with us, you’ll enjoy:
- Core benefits including private healthcare, pension, life assurance, employee assistance programme and Nudge (a financial wellbeing tool)
- Customisable benefits including health assessments, healthcare cash plan, dental cover, gadget insurance and much, much more
- Flexible working arrangements to support work/life balance (our UK offices are currently closed until August 2021 so we're all working 100% remotely)
Interested in this role? Click Apply to submit your application.
Equality, diversity and inclusion statement
At ACCA we recognise the value inherent to a diverse workforce and an inclusive work environment. In line with our values, we're committed to removing artificial barriers, creating connections and embracing diversity. We're passionate about eliminating unlawful discrimination, harassment and victimisation, ensuring no employee or applicant is treated less favourably than another. We want to create opportunity for all so that everyone working for ACCA feels supported at work and can be themselves.
Advertised: GMT Standard Time
Applications close: GMT Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend