Back to search results
Job no: 499391
Work type: Fixed Term Contract
Categories: Project Management, Strategy / Development
We’re currently looking for a Certificate Coordinator to join our Professional Qualifications team on a 1-year fixed term contract, based in our London office.
This is an exciting role in which you’ll lead on expanding ACCA’s portfolio of online certificates.
On a day to day basis, you’ll be involved in the following:
- Managing the day the day running of the certificates including budgeting, forecasting, payments and reporting
- Coordinating between internal teams and external suppliers to ensure the sales process is supported and a strong customer service environment is created
- Project manage annual updates on the content ensuring it reflects customer and market needs, is of high overall quality and is leading edge
- Ensuring the portfolio is actively promoted, liaising with marketing departments to ensure that marketing collateral is sharp and up to date and that social media campaigns are scheduled to promote the certificates
- Product manage the portfolio ensuring that Key Performance Indicators are identified, tracked and reported, whilst actively identifying and exploring product enhancements and new opportunities
We’re looking for someone who:
- Has demonstrable work experience in education, preferably within accountancy education with knowledge and understanding of educational products
- Has demonstrable experience of undertaking business analysis and project management – a formal project management qualification is not required
- Is experienced in working with stakeholders, understanding stakeholder needs and building productive relationships, both internally and externally
- Has experience/ability working within product lifecycles with previous knowledge of product lifecycle management being desirable
- Has excellent communication skills and is experienced in providing clear and accurate communications
And in working with us, you’ll enjoy:
- Core benefits including private healthcare, pension, life assurance, employee assistance programme and Nudge (a financial wellbeing tool)
- Customisable benefits including health assessments, healthcare cash plan, dental cover, gadget insurance and much, much more
- Flexible working times to support work/life balance. In addition, though we may not always be able to accommodate, we'll always consider all requests for flexible working arrangements
Interested in this role? Click Apply to submit your application.
Equality, diversity and inclusion statement
At ACCA we recognise the value inherent to a diverse workforce and an inclusive work environment. In line with our values, we're committed to removing artificial barriers, creating connections and embracing diversity. We're passionate about eliminating unlawful discrimination, harassment and victimisation, ensuring no employee or applicant is treated less favourably than another. We want to create opportunity for all so that everyone working for ACCA feels supported at work and can be themselves.
Advertised: GMT Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now