Administrator - Part-time Maternity Cover
Back to search results
Job no: 499307
Work type: Fixed Term Contract
Location: Glasgow 110 QS
Categories: Admin/ Secretarial/ PA
I am delighted to bring this exciting opportunity to join our Computer-Based Exams (CBE) delivery team as an Administrator on a part-time basis (21 hours per week) covering a maternity leave. This role will be Glasgow-based, however will operate from home in the first instance.
The CBE Administrator role lies within the Exam Delivery department of the Customer Service directorate, and is part of the CBE Delivery function responsible for ensuring the efficient and effective delivery of ACCA’s On Demand Computer Based Examinations (CBE’s) across the organisations worldwide network of licensed CBE centres.
The role reports into the CBE Delivery Team Manager and will have responsibility across a number of On Demand CBE activities including CBE centre licensing, quality assurance, CBE centre technical and administrative support, CBE financials, CBE results and student eligibility.
- Assist with the CBE licensing process to ensure that all CBE centre licence applications are appropriately assessed and processed within SLA and that only those prospective centres who meet ACCA’s criteria are awarded a licence
- Assist with the annual CBE centre relicensing process, ensuring that all applications are assessed and processed to strict timescales and within SLA thus ensuring the seamless delivery of CBE’s across licensing periods
- Responsible for carrying out the necessary activities to ensure that invigilator reports are correctly submitted for each exam session and appropriate action taken to follow up on irregularities
- Responsible for the CBE centre behavioural analysis process and ensuring that any unusual patterns are investigated and any appropriate action taken
- Responsible for carrying out the monthly CBE student satisfaction survey, ensuring that appropriate follow up action is taken to address any potential centre performance issues
- Provide comprehensive telephone and e-mail administrative and technical support to CBE licensed centres to ensure the smooth operation and delivery of CBEs
- Support the quality assurance framework in place within the team to maintain the integrity of ACCA’s CBE’s
- Support the CBE Delivery Manager and CBE Delivery Team Manager in the design, testing and implementation of CBE related projects which will become business as usual activities
- Support the operation of ACCA’s Computer Based Examinations by assisting with all key functions administered by the CBE delivery team as required, in line with business peaks and published deadlines in a timely and efficient manner.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Educated to HND standard or equivalent
- Excellent organisation skills with the ability to multi task
- Attention to detail with a systemised and procedural approach to carrying out and recording activities
- Good communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to deal with a wide range of people at different levels
- The ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Ability to use own initiative and work with the minimum of supervision
- A good team player, able to display flexibility and adaptability in a fast moving dynamic environment
- Good IT skills with experience in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and preferably Oracle systems.
And in working with us, you’ll enjoy:
- Core benefits including private healthcare, pension, life assurance, employee assistance programme and Nudge (a financial wellbeing platform)
- Customisable benefits including health assessments, healthcare cash plan, dental cover, gadget insurance and much, much more
- Flexible working arrangements to support work/life balance (our UK offices are currently closed until 2021 so we're all working 100% remotely).
Advertised: GMT Standard Time
Applications close: GMT Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend