Business Relationship Manager (Maternity cover)
Back to search results
Job no: 499241
Work type: Fixed Term Contract
Categories: Business Development/ Sales
We are currently recruiting for a Business Relationship Manager to join our high-performing team in Moscow on a maternity cover contract. You will join a team highly motivated to succeed and one which will welcome you with their friendly, team-focused approach.
The role is central to the delivery of ACCA growth plans from tuition providers, universities, and employers in allocated territories in Russia. By working directly with target stakeholders BRM will work to develop strong business relationships of trust that deliver growth and position ACCA products as qualifications of first choice.
The successful candidate is expected to perform the following duties:
- Manage relationships with an agreed number of existing stakeholders, including tuition providers, universities and employers in priority regions (Moscow and 2nd regions), follow up their business needs and generate demand for ACCA products
- Arrange regular face-to-face and online presentations about ACCA products for target audiences (university students as well as finance and business professionals), both singlehandedly and with partners
- Identify and approach new B2B high-potential partners to embed ACCA products into their offerings for target audiences
- Ensure a sales pipeline is managed in line with expected targets and report on progress
- Support key partners in business-as-usual issues, including renewal of accreditations, consultations on exam changes, billing and other processes
- Work closely with PR & marketing team to increase ACCA brand awareness in allocated territories
- Maintain excellent ACCA product and service knowledge and be able to apply it to the specific situation/requirements of stakeholders
- Prepare required reports and update information in a CRM system
- Actively support the wider work and initiatives of ACCA in Russia.
- Ensure that key partners in allocated territories value ACCA products as a qualification of first choice and support it
- Anticipate changing demands of key stakeholders and likely future scenarios to address them in a timely manner
- Develop relationship of trust with key decision-makers at partner organisations to ensure they are loyal and act as ACCA advocates in the region.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Educated to degree level or equivalent; holding or pursuing a professional accountancy qualification is desirable
- Understanding of accountancy related issues. Finance background would be an advantage
- Demonstrable experience in business development, B2B or B2C selling, ideally in education or professional service based environment
- Excellent communicator with first class presentation skills, both written and oral, both in Russian and in English
- Excellent and demonstrable interpersonal skills with the ability to build strong relationships with key stakeholders and partners
- Be able to work under pressure, on own initiative and within agreed budgets
- Expected to develop and maintain good relationships with colleagues internally from ACCA Russia, wider Eurasia region and corporate functions in the HQ
- Expected to develop and maintain effective relationships with external stakeholders including but not limited to: heads of learning centres, academics, CFOs, training managers, HR partners, ACCA members
- Expected to travel to allocated regions in Russia on a regular basis.
I look forward to your application and if you have any questions please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org
Advertised: Azerbaijan Standard Time
Applications close: Azerbaijan Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend