Head of ACCA Russia
Back to search results
Job no: 499200
Work type: Permanent Full Time
Categories: Executive/ Management
I am delighted to bring you an excellent opportunity to join our growing Russia team as Head of ACCA Russia on a permanent basis to continue the great work and contribute to their long term growth going forward.
The Director of the Branch shall ensure delivery of sustainable growth in number of students and members of ACCA and raising the reputation of ACCA in Russia overall.
The key goals of the Director of the Branch are to lead the delivery of the strategy of ACCA in Russia to deliver membership growth and establish and maintain high-level relationships with each of the ACCA critical stakeholders. These include (but are not limited to) the accounting profession, regulators, employers, educational institutions, learning providers and ACCA members.
- Manage the day-to-day business and financial operations of the branch
- Ensure compliance of the branch with Russian legislation including tax, labour, health and safety, personal data regulations etc.
- Be responsible for managing a team of up to 15 people
- Stay abreast of key issues relevant to the accountancy profession and business community ensuring that ACCA are always well positioned as a key influencers on these issues through representing ACCA in the media and speaking on relevant topics regarding the accountancy profession and ACCA development in Russia
- Be accountable for successful delivery of ACCA strategy which will be determined by achievement of key performance indicators. The main key performance indicators, including but not limited to, are the following: recognition of ACCA brand by employers in Russia, growth of the number of students and members, student member retention rate and exam sittings in Russia, as well as stakeholders’ satisfaction
- Provide strategic and visionary leadership for the delivery of ACCA strategy in Russia through the development of employer relationships and strong relationship management with other key stakeholders of ACCA within Russia and to drive long-term and strategic positioning of ACCA brand in the Russian market, perform marketing activities and search for business contacts
- Prepare and manage the market short and long-term operating plans as well as budgets for the development, administration and carrying out activities
- Develop and implement business development and ACCA brand positioning programmes to deliver market outcomes in line with the Russian market annual operating plan.
Required Skills and Experience
- Educated to at least degree level, relevant professional qualification is an advantage
- A significant understanding of the Russian business environment, a good appreciation of finance, economics, business law and public affairs
- A proven track record of successfully delivering and exceeding business development results in a B2B professional environment
- Fluent in both Russian and English
- An excellent communicator with first class presentation skills, both written and oral
- Demonstrate the necessary gravitas and credibility to act as a brand ambassador for the company
- Experience as a proven leader with excellent people-management skills
- An inspirational leader with excellent team building skills
- Strong and proven influencing and negotiation skills
- Ability to work under pressure, on own initiative and within agreed budgets
- Deliver agreed KPI’s in a results’ driven environment
- Demonstrate integrity and professionalism in line with company values and purposes.
Advertised: Azerbaijan Standard Time
Applications close: Azerbaijan Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend