Software Developer - Delphi
Back to search results
Job no: 499158
Work type: Permanent Full Time
Location: Glasgow 110 QS
ACCA are currently looking for a Software Developer - Delphi on a full time, permanent basis. This position is based in our Glasgow City centre office.
The role is due to continued success in this business area resulting in expansion.
The role of the Software Developer - Delphi (i-Assess) is to provide ACCA with a change and improvement capability for its in-house computer based exams system. Acting as a champion of the i-Assess product, the role enables innovation that allow ACCA’s exam offerings to maintain relevance and market competitive.
Collaboration and consultation with IT&T departments and business stakeholders is essential in delivering the team objectives. As a software developer, a good understanding of the i-Assess product and its customers will support the implementation of a better product.
- Work closely with other developers and members of the i-Assess team to deliver a high quality customer experience
- Provide expert recommendations focused on software delivery lifecycle automation
- Experience and understanding across a wide range of technologies and IT architectures
- Competent in multiple technologies which could include:
- Software Development (Delphi + Scripting, Procedural & Object Orientated)
- Directories & Databases
- System Administration (Windows & Linux)
- Storage Solutions
- Virtualisation & Cloud Technologies (VMWare, VirtualBox & AWS)
- Network Administration. (TCP/IP, Cisco, Juniper or Software-defined)
Key Skills and Experience
- Educated to degree level or equivalent, or an equivalent level of experience
- Experience in software development using Delphi to produce a production quality service
- Demonstrate SME level experience in 2 or more of the following disciplines
- Software Development & Coding
- Cloud Automation (AWS or Azure)
- Networking & Telecommunications.
- Storage & Databases (SQL, LDAP, NFS, SAMBA)
- System Administration (Linux, OSX or Windows)
- Ability and willingness to develop technical skill sets to adapt to team needs and industry advancements
Interested in this role? Click ‘Apply now’ to submit your application.
Advertised: GMT Daylight Time
Applications close: GMT Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend