Senior Manager, Business Development (Corporate) and Member Values
Back to search results
Job no: 499147
Work type: Permanent Full Time
Location: Ho Chi Minh City, Hanoi
Categories: Business Development/ Sales, Executive/ Management
We have an excellent opportunity for a Senior Manager, Business Development and Member Values to lead the Business Development (Corporates) team based in Ho Chi Minh City.
The Senior Manager, Business Development and Member Values will collaborate with the Education team in creating mutually beneficial relationships with employers in Vietnam. The role will be central to the delivery of our value proposition across the full range of employer channels in Vietnam, helping employers to attract and nurture the best finance talents, develop them through ACCA’s forward-thinking solutions, and leverage our global network to unlock business opportunities.
The role will be responsible for the strategic planning, management, development and implementation of the employer engagement plan in Vietnam, focusing the activity of the team on engaging with the right employers, demonstrating the benefits of working with ACCA and securing their influence, advocacy and connections to facilitate career opportunities for students and members. The Senior Manager, Business Development and Member Values will work across a number of sectors, including public practice, corporate, shared services, public sector, and especially targeting employers with government influence.
Business Development - Corporates
- Lead the strategy development and planning of the Business Development plan for Vietnam, in charge of relevant market reports relating to employers. Plan, develop and lead the execution of the employer engagement plan for Vietnam.
- Own and manage relationships with targeted employers at all levels to fully understand their needs and identify opportunities.
- Identify and develop opportunities to deepen and extend relationships with employers to mutual benefit.
- Develop and execute strategies to grow ACCA’s influence and market share (ACCA students and members) within targeted employers. Support employers in improving pass rates among their student employees by working closely with the Learning Support team.
- Represent ACCA externally to promote the value of the ACCA qualification and brand.
- Line management of a small team of Employer Relations Managers. Provide leadership, coaching and guidance to maximise performance and engagement of the team.
- Utilize budget and resources and ensure team members’ compliance with all ACCA operational policies.
- Responsible for ensuring all interactions with employers and other stakeholders using CEC, to facilitate partnership insights and reporting across Vietnam.
- Formulate and lead a strategic plan for ACCA Vietnam on engaging Vietnam members with the goal to gain and improve member advocacy towards building a strong brand for ACCA as the leading global professional accountancy body in the country, by working closely with the regional member lead and corporate headquarter (CHQ).
- Enhance the member value propositions via top-notched member services and ACCA Professional Insights among high-profile members. Lead the development of effective engagement strategies and relevant member activities, including communications, events and continuing professional development programmes, to ensure these members stay engaged.
- Lead and work with the Vietnam Advisory Committee and regional member networks in developing and implementing initiatives, which aim to improve membership growth, member satisfaction and NPS, including member retention.
- Write technical updates on developments and implications on key issues to be communicated to members on a regular basis through ACCA published and online publications.
- Identify a pool of talented experts, commentators and organisations, of which ACCA can work with, including leading employers, interest groups and academic institutions, who can contribute to the thought leadership and policy initiatives, or partner with ACCA in relevant initiatives.
- Lead the team to develop and run an annual high quality events / CPD (Continuing Professional Development) programmes and drive creative member engagement initiatives that help increase member retention rate.
- Develop the right proposition and initiatives to engage with different segments of members to promote the value of membership and member engagement and retention.
- Formulate a strategy and plan for member retention, engagement and showcasing member value.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Possess a university degree in accounting with a professional qualification, a Master degree or a Professional Qualification such as ACCA is preferable.
- Possess technical knowledge in accounting and current issues affecting the profession.
- Minimum of 10 years working with relevant experience in senior, managerial role.
- Excellent communicator with excellent presentation skills, both written and oral.
- High level of leadership skills, strong influencing and negotiation skills.
- Strong analytical, interpersonal and networking skills; confident to network and build relationships with C-Level stakeholders.
- Ablity to work independently and cross teams and also as a team leader.
- Deliver agreed KPI’s in a results driven environment.
- Demonstrate integrity and professionalism in line with ACCA values and mission.
If this role is of interest we would love to hear from you, so please press Apply Now to submit your application with a cover letter.
Advertised: SE Asia Standard Time
Applications close: SE Asia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend