Back to search results
Job no: 499123
Work type: Permanent Full Time
Categories: Admin/ Secretarial/ PA
I am delighted to bring you a new opportunity for a Market Administrator to join our growing team in Russia on a permanent basis.
The role manages communications (internal and external where relevant) providing support for market development, logistical support and planning for market with reporting to National Office Head, Russia. Providing support for visits conducted by the market head and project support for new initiatives and any ad hoc basis to other team members where necessary and appropriate.
The Market Administrator is responsible for admin, clerical and personal assistance for National Office Head (NOH) and Portfolio Head CIS+. The role also requires collaboration with the market team to deliver market’s admin assistance role.
The role requires collaboration with global groups within ACCA to ensure achieved outcomes are aligned with the work of a number of functions.
The Market Administrator will own any market administrative and clerical responsibilities in ACCA Russia.
Principal accountabilities include:
- Personal Assistance for National Office Head and Portfolio Head CIS+
- Coordinate the diary, travel planning and meeting/appointment booking
- Provide administrative and secretarial support (including travel and expense claims)
- Organise team meetings, including preparation of meeting agenda, meeting room booking, setup, minutes taking and distribution of minutes
- Consolidate and coordinate various reports to meet reporting timeline.
- Support the organisation of market events both with internal and external stakeholders (trainings, workshops, meetings) in ACCA office and outside, to include venues, logistics, visa support, etc.
- Coordinate hotel, transport and other logistic booking for market’s corporate visitors to/from office
- Maintain a calendar of key team events and activities and co-ordinate or assist in organising key events for the office, including market team building events and staff training.
Finance – with supervision from NOH and Management accountant
- Maintain contacts with market service providers in respect to up-to-date contracts and required accounting documents duly signed for service delivery. Ensure timely delivery of documents to/from suppliers
- Support to market staff with processing of invoices, preparation of payment vouchers and collection of out-with-budget approvals
- Review of month-end expenditure reports to ensure correct allocation of budget codes against expenses
- In coordination with outsourcing accounting agency ensure required approvals, payments and documents are in place for business trip arrangements of the market staff (business trip orders, per diems, expense claims, representative expenses).
Other support to market staff
- Business trip arrangements for market staff upon request: tickets, hotels, visas
- Welcoming office visitors
- Dealing with courier arrangements
- Ad-hoc admin support upon request: drafting presentations, letters, etc.
- Coordination of in-house storage of branded materials.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- At least a degree qualification
- Demonstrable experience and an excellent track record in the administration and personal assistance functions
- Excellent organisational skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Able to work successfully and build relationships with people at all levels
- Good knowledge of IT applications troubleshooting and Microsoft Office
- Good command of spoken and written English
- A highly motivated, proactive and enthusiastic individual who is able to work on his/her own initiative with the ability to manage conflicting priorities. Ensure that all deadlines are met
- Able to work to high standards with excellent attention to detail
- High degree of discretion when dealing with confidential information
- Able to exercise tact and courtesy.
Advertised: Azerbaijan Standard Time
Applications close: Azerbaijan Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend