Business Development Manager - 2nd Cities
Back to search results
Job no: 499041
Work type: Permanent Full Time
Categories: Business Development/ Sales
We are currently recruiting for a Business Development Manager to join our high performing team in Russia on a permanent basis.
The role is central to the delivery of growth plans from employers and other stakeholders with a presence in Russia’s regions. By working directly with target employers and learning centres in allocated regions BDM will work to develop strong business relationships that deliver growth and position ACCA products as qualifications choice.
The successful candidate is expected to perform the following duties:
- Manage relationships with an agreed allocation of key employers in priority regions, follow up their training needs and maintain demand for ACCA products
- Identify and approach new employers seeking professional accounting staff and generate their interest in ACCA products at multiple levels, including CFOs, HRs, training managers, etc.
- Arrange regular face-to-face presentations about ACCA products for finance specialists on employers’ sites in the regions
- Identify and approach new learning centres to boost sales to individuals and corporates
- Ensure a sales pipeline is managed in line with expected targets and report on progress
- Maintain excellent ACCA product and service knowledge and be able to apply it to the specific situation/requirements of targeted employers
- In cooperation with other colleagues, develop relationships with existing partners, including learning centres and universities in targeted cities
- Prepare required reports and update information in a CRM system
- Actively support the wider work and initiatives of ACCA in Russia.
- Ensure that key employers value ACCA products as a qualification of first choice and support it internally
- Anticipate changing employer demands and likely future scenarios to address them in a timely manner
- Develop relationships with existing learning centres and ensure that new partners start offering ACCA tuition to meet local stakeholders’ needs
- Ensure that key stake-holders take part in ACCA events and act as ACCA advocates in their organisations.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Educated to degree level or equivalent; holding or pursuing a professional accountancy qualification is desirable
- Understanding of accountancy related issues. Finance background would be an advantage
- Demonstrable experience in business development, B2B or B2C selling, ideally in a professional service based environment
- Knowledge of sales, business development frameworks, processes and techniques
- Excellent communicator with first class presentation skills, both written and oral, both in Russian and in English
- Excellent and demonstrable interpersonal skills with the ability to build strong relationships with key stakeholders and partners
- Be able to work under pressure, on own initiative and within agreed budgets
- Knowledge of CRM systems is desirable.
Advertised: Azerbaijan Standard Time
Applications close: Azerbaijan Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend