Business Relation Manager, Learning
Back to search results
Job no: 499021
Work type: Permanent Full Time
Categories: Business Development/ Sales
ACCA has an excellent opportunity for a Business Relationship Manager - Learning to join our team based in Hanoi, Vietnam. The Business Relationship Manager - Learning is responsible for establishing, developing and sustaining strategic relationships with Ministry of Education and Training (MOET), Ministry of Labours, War Invalids and Social Affairs (MOLISA), and Universities/Colleges.
The Business Relationship Manager - Learning will be responsible for implementing the company strategy in assigned areas and delivering the business KPIs including new programs, student recruitment, student progression through bound and embedded ACCA programs/Cert IFR in Universities and Colleges across North/South Vietnam.
- Establish and maintain valued strategic relationships with learning stakeholders to fully understand their needs.
Work with other teams across ACCA, including regional and global, to coordinate ACCA inputs in local regulators such as MOET and MOLISA including CAT pathway for Colleges and Vocational Training, IFRS adoption project, National Qualification frameworks, and other relevant projects in order to influence on policies in the profession; as well as to ensure updating and understanding of ACCA policies and views on technical and policy developments to support ACCA work plan in Vietnam.
- Work closely with university/college partners to build up and deliver joint and embedded programmes/bound program FIA/CAT/ACCA/Cert IFR to develop new pathways to ACCA, to broaden the pipeline of future students. Contribute to the strategic planning process and deliver strategic objectives to improve student pipeline in Universities and Colleges. Monitor the implementation to ensure the partnership a success.
- Develop and implement visit plans for all assigned accounts according to value and priority; conduct the visits and presentations to university/college management when required.
- Organise relevant activities including talk shows, marketing promotions, roadshows to recruit new students from universities and to sell FIA/ACCA to relevant stakeholders, be responsible for delivering objectives in assigned portfolio.
- Attending and represent ACCA at events, seminars, career fair, career orientation for students organized at assigned universities/colleges. Conduct presentations to universities/colleges to increase the awareness about ACCA’s products and attract more students to ACCA.
- Obtain and maintain all updated data related to students in Universities and Colleges and preparing the reports as job required in order to build up ACCA Student communities and support students in progression. Work with Universities and Colleges to improve student passing rates through analytics on student performance, student intervention programs and support to the providers.
- Oversee the network of ACCA student ambassadors to strengthen network for student recruitment and influence and report on performance and progress.
- Manage train-the-trainer sessions for lecturers and keep tutors updated with regards to the ACCA Qualifications and related teaching resources. Build up ACCA lecturers in Universities and Colleges.
- Work cross-functionally with Employers and Memberships teams to ensure the ACCA offer is joined up across our network.
- Maintain excellent product and service knowledge and be able to apply it to the specific situation/requirements of targeted stakeholders.
- Observe competitors activities and assists in business intelligence: update industry insights of competitor offers and activity in assigned areas.
- Actively support for the line manager and Country Head and other colleagues across local offices and organisation in required activities.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor degree or above/equivalent preferably in marketing or business
- More than 8 years’ work experience
- Rich experience and strong competency in marketing, relationship building with educational institutions, customer services and event organisation
- Able to work independently and with innovation, self-motivated, and also a team player
- Strong influencing and negotiation skills
- Good presentation, communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent proficiency in English and Vietnamese languages in both speaking and writing
- Experience working with Higher Education Sector is desirable
Advertised: SE Asia Standard Time
Applications close: SE Asia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend