Business Development Manager
Back to search results
Job no: 498982
Work type: Permanent Full Time
Categories: Business Development/ Sales
ACCA have an excellent opportunity for a Business Development Manager to join the team, based in Dhaka, Bangladesh. The Business Development Manager, Learning is responsible for creating, maintaining and deepening of ACCA’s business development with LPs, ALPs, RLPs, Universities, Colleges and Schools. The ultimate goal of this role is to establish ALP and University channels to deliver organisational priorities around growth pipeline and exam uptakes from this important channel.
S/he will be reporting to Sr. Business Development Manager, Learning and support Sr. Business Development Manager- Learning to execute distribution strategy, identifying opportunities, challenges and suggest suitable approaches for LPs, ALPs, RLPs, Universities, Colleges and Schools. In order to do that s/he undertakes desk based and physical research and Business Development activities on the relevant distribution channels of Bangladesh.
The position holder will work with a short, mid-term and long-term view on positioning LPs, ALPs, RLPs, Universities, Colleges and Schools to support the important KPIs of the market which include student growth, progression, brand image and recognition. S/he will ensure relevant support to Education Manager in recognition process with Universities.
- The post holder will be reporting to Sr. Business Development Manager, Learning and support resolving the riddle of how we deliver a quality learning experience at a locally viable price that makes commercial sense to the learning provider. Support line manager in executing comprehensive strategy for LPs, ALPs, RLPs, Universities, Colleges and Schools to ensure the channels are appropriate and growing contribution in achieving market KPIs. Ensures a sales pipeline is actively managed.
- Researching and targeting good quality learning providers in order to secure face-to-face and/or on-line best tuition for ACCA students in Bangladesh and encourage registration on the ‘Approved Learning Partners – Student’s Tuition’ scheme;
- Ensuring appropriate support to learning providers including provision of information, advice, staff training and guidance on all matters concerning ACCA
- Facilitating a range of learning provider, universities, colleges and school events including student presentations in order to raise the profile of ACCA and increase student enrolments;
- Engaging learning providers through various forums in line with ACCA’s marketing and communication strategies, policies and practices to ensure that their concerns are noted, addressed and communicated to the Country Manager promptly;
- Conducting monitoring visits to the Computer Based Exams centres and LPs to support the Student Tuition team to issue license to those centres if they qualify;
- If required, visiting examination centres to monitor how examinations are being conducted by the centres and obtain reports from Centre co-ordinators about problems encountered and submit report to Sr. Business Development Manager, Learning and Examinations Department at CHQ
- Monitoring educational developments or amendments related to training/coaching centres including policy developments and initiatives by government and other statutory bodies in Bangladesh and liaise with Sr. Business Development Manager, Learning & Head of ACCA Bangladesh to keep them informed of any implications for ACCA's activities;
- Supporting line manager to plan for student recruitment, conversion, retention and incorporate it in the yearly marketing plan in coordination with Marketing Manager, with an aim to contribute to the regional and global objectives;
- Implementation of the plan in order to deliver ACCA’s 2020 and 2025 strategy with regards to new students recruitment & retention in Bangladesh;
- Preparing draft budgets for review and approval by line manager
- Support line manager to set yearly targets for the recruitment, conversion and retention of students in Bangladesh;
- Support Sr. Business Development Manager, Learning to set objective(s) for the student/member support team for achieving the targets in the Performance Management Record;
- Identify and build relationships with key influencers within the education framework in Bangladesh;
- Manage, co-ordinate the responses to queries related to student recruitment, conversion and retention in a professional and timely manner, both in written and verbal forms, and liaising with Corporate Head Quarters as required;
- Prepare a monthly report for line manager, identifying major concerns, observations, trends, potential issues identified and proposing recommendations to address the matters raised.
Advertised: Bangladesh Standard Time
Applications close: Bangladesh Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend