Part-time Management Accountant
Back to search results
Job no: 498919
Work type: Permanent Part Time
Categories: Accountancy, Finance
We are currently recruiting in our Moscow office for a Part-time Management Accountant on a permanent basis.
The Management Accountant is responsible for the accurate recording and reporting of transactions within ACCA’s financial system. The role may be required to lead a small team of Assistant Management Accountants to ensure the accuracy of transactions such as (but not limited to) revenue recognition, adjusting entries, consolidation of international entities and VAT, and supporting other similar countries in an advisory role.
Reporting to the Regional Financial Controller, the role holder will ensure all transactions are complete, accurate and valid to ensure the periodic financial reports are robust and accurate.
- Support the Regional Financial Controller to design and maintain a documented system of controls over accounting transactions
- Ensure key financial processes are carried out according to ACCA financial policies and procedures
- Lead an outsourced Accountancy firm to perform key financial tasks to deliver periodic financial information
- Support the Financial Controller to develop new procedures in accordance with ACCA policies where required, or changes in local or other countries legislation
- Ensure general ledger accounts are reconciled in a timely manner and that lead schedules are maintained
- Adhere to the timetable set by the Group Financial Controller to perform financial close processes
- Collaborate closely with Finance Business Partners to ensure that all material variances are understood and risks are documented
- Support the Head of Financial Reporting with the provision of information to external auditors for the annual audit
- Deliver improvements in service.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Qualified accountant (ACCA, ACA, CA, etc.)
- Ability to work a self-starter, and the strength to owning the relationship with an outsourced tax and compliance function
- Act as role model to support and guide other countries financial teams where appropriate
- Strong communication skills
- Meticulous attention to detail and accuracy in work
- Strong numeracy and analytical skills to actively interrogate and present data in a meaningful format
- Excellent Excel and PowerPoint knowledge
- An ability to handle multiple tasks under tight timelines and work under pressure
- Demonstrate a keenness for continual improvement
- Corporate accounting experience, including revenue and overheads
- Post-qualification experience required
Advertised: Azerbaijan Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend