Head of Professional Qualifications - Specialist Solutions
Back to search results
Job no: 498916
Work type: Permanent Full Time
Categories: Strategy / Development
We’re currently looking for a Head of Professional Qualifications - Specialist Solutions on a full time, permanent basis. This position sits within the Professional Qualifications team and is based in London.
Reporting to the Director of Professional Qualifications, you’ll form part of the Professional Qualifications Leadership Team and provide leadership and management across the Specialist Solutions team.
On a day to day basis, your role will involve:
- Leading and managing the Specialist Solutions team who are responsible for the end to end development and delivery of new professional qualifications within the portfolio and the provision of learning and education expertise required to protect, support and enhance ACCA’s license to operate across various jurisdictions and geographies.
- Owning the management of the Specialist Qualifications Roadmap to meet ACCA’s 2020 strategy (and beyond) to ensure that the overall vision for the qualifications are delivered and the benefits realised
- Supporting the development and maintenance of business cases for new qualifications, changes and retirements including proposed budgets
- Providing educational and technical expertise to lead the design, development and delivery of educational solutions for external stakeholders
- Working effectively with key internal stakeholders, in particular representatives from the Markets Directorate, in order to be responsive to market needs whilst protecting the rigour of ACCA qualifications
We’re looking for someone who:
- Has a professional and/or masters level qualification in an accounting or education related discipline with a broad experience in accountancy education
- Has a proven record of management in a senior role, including experience of managing consultants effectively
- Has proven experience in educational qualification development and design, from both the technical and process perspectives, preferably within an international environment
- Has a strong understanding of professional education, preferably in accountancy and a very good understanding of stakeholder needs and a good technical understanding of ACCA’s qualifications
- Has a keen interest in and knowledge of developments within the accountancy education sector
- Has strong interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate effectively with and influence people at all levels
And in working with us, you’ll enjoy:
- Core benefits including private healthcare, pension and life assurance
- Customisable benefits including health assessments, healthcare cash plan, dental cover, cycle to work scheme and much, much more
- Flexible working, dress down Fridays and a great working environment
Interested in this role? Click ‘Apply now’ to submit your application.
Advertised: GMT Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend