Back to search results
Job no: 498898
Work type: Permanent Full Time
Categories: Marketing/ PR
ACCA have an excellent opportunity for a Marketing Manager to join the Global Marketing team, based in Dubai. The Marketing Manager will assume responsibility for the development and delivery of a regional engagement plan – both face to face and digital that supports delivery of ACCA’s strategy in the Middle East. Specifically increasing recruitment to ACCA, exam progression, satisfaction and retention.
- Partner with the Middle East team to develop, manage and successfully deliver an annual plan of engagement.
- Develop and manage local marketing and communications messaging and content to increase recruitment, conversion, retention and satisfaction. Developing localised, targeted and impactful messaging and content for all stakeholder groups in the ME.
- Deliver key campaigns targeted at students/affiliates and members to further promote satisfaction.
- Develop and deliver the marketing and communications campaigns for new products and developments in the ME ensuring awareness, buy in and take up (including 4 sessions, F5 – F9 CBE, UofL, Cert Ipsas in Arabic, ACCAx, ACCA Careers, F4 Variant).
- Building and developing ACCA’s digital presence, increasing the video content and webinar delivery in the region.
- Manage the local communications and marketing plans to support annual retention, exam entry, AGM and satisfaction activity.
- Manage a Middle East brand ambassadors programme to drive brand awareness and stakeholder satisfaction.
- Coordinate all PR activities by writing local press releases; localizing global press releases; leveraging existing media relationships and cultivating new contacts within business and industry media; monitoring, analyzing and communicating PR results on a monthly basis.
- Writing regional thought leadership reports as agreed within the marketing communications plan.
- Manage and develop the Marketing and Business Development Executive.
Knowledge Skills and Experience:
- Experience working in a B2B professional environment.
- Excellent communication and outstanding presentation skills, both written and oral.
- Strong influencing and negotiation skills.
- Good analytical, interpersonal and networking skills.
- Ability to work independently and also as a team player in a small office.
- Capability to deliver agreed KPI’s in a results driven environment.
- Demonstrate integrity and professionalism in line with ACCA values and mission.
- Work under pressure, on own initiative and within agreed budgets.
- Understanding of accountancy related issues
- Marketing qualification
- Fluent spoken and written English
- Excellent written language skills
- Occasional need to work in evenings and during weekends
At ACCA we encourage, progression, recognition and reward our employees with an excellent benefits package and opportunities for growth and development. If this role is of interest we would love to hear from you, so please press Apply Now to submit your application.
Advertised: Arabian Standard Time
Applications close: Arabian Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend