Senior Research Manager - Risk Management and Corporate Governance
Back to search results
Job no: 498893
Work type: Permanent Full Time
Categories: Accountancy, Compliance / Governance/ Risk, Policy, Research
We’re currently recruiting for a Senior Research Manager - Risk Management and Corporate Governance to join our Professional Insights team. This is a permanent role based in London.
The Professional Insights team is responsible for the anticipation and recognition of external developments in the business and regulatory environment in which ACCA operates, and for the development and delivery of high quality, professional and innovative research and thought leadership outputs on key issues positioning ACCA as a global leader in the accountancy profession.
On a day to day basis, you’ll be involved in the following:
- Leading ACCA’s global thinking and research on risk management and corporate governance issues, which can be tailored for communication to ACCA’s internal and external audiences around the world.
- Representing ACCA externally as a spokesperson on Risk Management and Corporate Governance
- Working closely with, and influencing, external stakeholders to ensure ACCA’s contribution to the development of policy and practice
- Leading the delivery of the ACCA Global Forum for Corporate Governance, Risk and Performance
- Advising internal stakeholders, including the ACCA Executive Team, on the delivery of messages relating to risk management and corporate governance to their key audiences
- Actively contributing to the management and growth of ACCA’s network of influential contacts to deliver ACCA’s strategic objectives in leading the accountancy profession globally
We’re looking for someone who:
- Is ideally a professionally qualified accountant
- Has expert knowledge and experience of risk management and/or corporate governance (preferably both) and an enthusiasm for the range of subjects within the portfolio
- Has a proven senior-level network and profile in key communities within the risk management and / or corporate governance field.
- Has a track record in the creation and dissemination of content-rich research and brand management activities to business audiences, the ability to develop policy positions in relevant areas and project management experiences and skills
- Has excellent interpersonal and team working skills with the ability to build strong relationships
And in working with us, you’ll enjoy:
- Core benefits including private healthcare, pension and life assurance
- Customisable benefits including health assessments, healthcare cash plan, dental cover, cycle to work scheme and much, much more
- Flexible working and a great working environment
Interested in this role? Click ‘Apply now’ to submit your application.
Advertised: GMT Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend