Business Development Manager
Back to search results
Job no: 498838
Work type: Permanent Full Time
Location: Phnom Penh
Categories: Business Development/ Sales
ACCA have an excellent opportunity for a Business Development Manager to join the team, based in Phnom Penh, Cambodia. The Business Development Manager is responsible for identifying, developing and nurturing partnerships with key stakeholders in Cambodia, including schools, universities and employers; implementing effective recruitment and retention activities and delivering outcomes aligned to ACCA’s strategic priority in the territory.
- Establish ACCA as the preferred accountancy designation for targeted stakeholders. Build successful and sustainable partnerships and ensure the effective delivery of a compelling product and service to educators, students and employers. Specifically, to recruit new students and thereby increase the enrolment of ACCA / FIA students.
- Manage ACCA’s social media channels, including work on graphic design, and news updates on the Intranet and Internet.
- Identify and groom student, affiliate and member ambassadors to build up ACCA’s reach in Industry and raise brand awareness.
- Engage key employer and university partners through joint activities, including employability talks, student counselling, skills training and competency mapping.
- Gather market intelligence, keep abreast of competition and relay findings on a regular basis to facilitate the execution of the market plan.
- Provide support to Head of ACCA Cambodia in general office management; liaise with BSCM to maintain the good working condition of the office.
- Be responsible for events management, customer support and stakeholder engagement, as assigned by Head of ACCA Cambodia.
Required Skills and Experience
- Possess a qualification in Accounting, Finance, Business, Economics or Marketing or equivalent.
- 5 - 7 years of relevant work experience in business development. Experience in corporate training and / or sales and marketing within a multinational organisation is preferred.
- Accountancy or a background in Learning and Development will be an advantage.
- Good spoken and written English skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a confident, pleasant face-to-face and telephone demeanour.
- Proficient in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and QuickBooks accounting software, or can be trained accordingly.
- Good computer skills using Microsoft applications and the Internet.
- Good administration and event management skills with a pleasant personality.
- Well organised with the ability to multitask.
At ACCA we encourage, progression, recognition and reward our employees with an excellent benefits package and opportunities for growth and development. If this role is of interest we would love to hear from you, so please press Apply Now to submit your application.
Advertised: SE Asia Standard Time
Applications close: SE Asia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend