Business Relationship Executive- Learning
Back to search results
Job no: 498774
Work type: Fixed Term Contract
Location: New Delhi
Categories: Business Development/ Sales, Marketing/ PR
We are delighted to be recruiting for a Business Relationship Executive - Learning to join our team in India to help develop partner relationships and extend ACCA’s brand reputation with learning partners and universities across North India, positioning ACCA as the qualification of choice.
This role is based in New Delhi and is fixed-term until August 2020 currently.
On a day to day basis, you’ll be involved in the following:
- Understanding and contributing towards the regional learning partner and university strategy and business plan, with a specific focus on growth in students, affiliates and members
- Supporting Sr. Business Relationship Manager in developing relationships with designated learning partners and universities, understanding their business requirements and providing support, solutions and services to meet them
- Implementing partner engagement plans in order to deliver business development targets and maintain positive and mutually beneficial relationships over time
- Identify opportunities for campaigns, marketing activity and services that will support the achievement of ACCA’s growth aspirations in India
- Supporting students with registrations, offering counselling and guidance on ACCA processes and access in India.
We’re looking for someone who:
- Is educated to degree level or equivalent - a relevant post graduate or professional qualification relevant to the post is desirable
- Has demonstrable experience in business development, key account management and B2B relationship management, ideally within a professional services based environment
- Possesses knowledge of sales and business development frameworks, processes and techniques
- Has excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to build long term, high quality, trusted relationships up to, and including, board level
- Is an outstanding communicator with excellent presentation skills, both written and oral in English
- Commercially orientated and results-driven with a track record of successful delivery and an ability to identify new opportunities.
- This position will include regular travel within India and may require overnight stays away from home.
Advertised: India Standard Time
Applications close: India Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend