Qualifications Development Adviser
Back to search results
Job no: 498597
Work type: Permanent Full Time
Location: Glasgow 110 QS, London
Categories: Accountancy, Strategy / Development
Do you work within accountancy/finance education? Are you looking to expand your skills and join a world class organisation?
We’re currently looking for two Qualifications Development Advisers on a full time permanent basis to join our great team. These positions sit within the Professional Qualifications department and, ideally, will be based out of our London office (other locations will be considered for an outstanding candidate).
On a day to day basis, you’re role will involve:
- Being the accounting/education expert on the design and delivery of new qualifications for addition to the ACCA portfolio or for capacity building and partnership agreements.
- Managing the qualification related aspects of capacity building bids that ACCA make, and leading in follow up work on projects that ACCA successfully bid for
- Ensuring stakeholders are engaged with the qualification developments by creating and delivering required engagement materials (e.g. examiner updates, website, intranet) for internal and external stakeholders
- Liaising closely with other departments within ACCA such as Exam Delivery, Planning and Control, Customer Services etc., and being sensitive to their needs, to ensure all aspects needed for the success of a new qualification are considered prior to launch
- Managing the qualification related aspects of education recognition work needed for retention of the ACCA qualification on existing education recognition frameworks and for gaining recognition in new frameworks
- Procuring the technical expertise required to support the development of new qualifications
- Ensuring that the customer experience and requirements are considered and built into professional qualifications design and delivery, working with the Strategy Insights team and Qualifications Experience team to gain an understanding of the market and customer experience
- Working with sales and marketing, the Regional Heads of Education and other teams (e.g. internal communications, internal training) to develop robust launch plans for new qualifications and oversee their implementation to ensure that ACCA maximises the intended benefits
We’re looking for someone who:
- Has a professional and/or masters level qualification in a finance or accounting related discipline with a broad experience in accountancy education
- Has demonstrable experience of leading, shaping and leading the delivery of Qualifications and developing new ideas
- Can demonstrate success in defining and launching excellent qualifications with knowledge of qualification life-cycle management
- Has experience of working in a matrix environment and an ability to manage and influence cross-functional teams without formal authority and can work effectively at all levels in the organisation
- Can demonstrable experience of building strong relationships with colleagues, external contacts and suppliers
- Has demonstrable experience of presenting ideas to internal and external stakeholders
- Can understand complex business processes and identify solutions
And in working with us, you’ll enjoy:
- Core benefits including private healthcare, pension and life assurance
- Customisable benefits including health assessments, healthcare cash plan, dental cover, cycle to work scheme and much, much more
- Flexible working, dress down Fridays and a great working environment
Interested in this role? Click ‘Apply now’ to submit your application.
Advertised: GMT Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend