Back to search results
Job no: 498431
Work type: Permanent Full Time
We’re looking for an In-house Solicitor to join us on a full-time, permanent basis. The position sits within the Legal Services team and is based in our stunning riverside offices in central London.
On a day to day basis, you’ll be involved in the following:
- Providing high quality, clear and pragmatic company/commercial legal advice, both contentious and non-contentious, to internal clients which is sensitive to, and consistent with, ACCA’s strategy, constitutional status, core values and regulatory/public law responsibilities.
- Ensuring ACCA understands its contractual commitments and advising on how best to protect and promote ACCA’s interests contractually. Typical responsibilities include drafting, negotiating and reviewing a range of contracts, including supply and service agreements, memoranda of agreements and other legal instruments
- Assisting with compliance surrounding legal requirements, such as a data protection, anti-bribery and company secretarial matters
- Instructing and managing external lawyers (including international lawyers), particularly in relation to more complex or high value contracts and litigious and/or non-English law issues
- Managing the legal aspects of high-value, high-impact projects, working seamlessly with cross-functional project teams
We’re looking for someone who:
- Is a qualified solicitor in the UK with a minimum of 5 years broad commercial PQE gained in-house or in a pro-active private practice environment
- Has a good knowledge of contract, commercial and IP/IT law and practice - essential
- Is highly effective at using legal skills to solve problems and identify and implement pragmatic solutions
- Has excellent written and oral communication skills with the ability to present complex issues clearly at all levels
- Has demonstrated experience in managing multiple projects, tight deadlines and conflicting work priorities
- Has proven experience of influencing and building strong relationships with different types of people at all levels
- Has strong legal drafting skills and powers of analysis with excellent attention to detail
Working with us, you’ll enjoy:
- Core benefits including private healthcare, income protection and group pension plan
- Customisable benefits such as dental insurance, childcare vouchers and a Cycle to Work scheme
- Flexi-time, dress down Fridays and a great working environment.
Interested in this role? Click ‘Apply now’ to submit your application.
Advertised: GMT Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend