Back to search results
Job no: 498298
Work type: Permanent Full Time
Location: New York
Categories: Business Development/ Sales
ACCA is the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants. We're the world's most forward thinking professional accountancy body. Since we were founded in 1904, we have expanded to over 1200 staff in 53 countries, meaning we’re a truly global organisation.
Our people enjoy a working environment that is dynamic, human and connected, and have a strong focus on creating value for our students and members.
We’re currently looking for an Engagement Manager on a full time, permanent basis based in New York.
The Engagement Manager will directly contribute to ACCA’s global strategy by leading student engagement. The role will also be responsible for overseeing public relations, social media, and identifying and developing online avenues for membership and students continuing professional development.
On a day to day basis, you’ll be involved in the following:
- Executing marketing plans to encourage university students to register as an ACCA student and progress through their exams
- Manages social media channels including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and YouTube page
- Plans and coordinates a variety of events in New York City and throughout the US, including chapter meetings, panel events, networking receptions, and student events
- Manage relationships with both internal customers and external clients
- Analyzes key themes using data from a wide range of sources and identifies possible impacts on the business.
We’re looking for someone who:
- Will have a background in marketing, sales, university development, public affairs or a mix thereof.
- Has strong social media skills and comfort with sales activities.
- Is educated to degree level or hold equivalent experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to build strong relationships with key stakeholders and partners
- A highly-motivated, proactive and enthusiastic individual who is able to work with minimum supervision and with the ability to meet strict deadlines
And in working with us, you’ll enjoy:
- Exposure to a global organisation and a variety of projects
- Competitive salary
- Flexible benefits package
Interested in this role? Click ‘Apply now’ to submit your application.
Advertised: Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend