Member Engagement Manager - Cyprus
Back to search results
Job no: 498123
Work type: Permanent Full Time
Categories: Business Development/ Sales, Marketing/ PR, Writing / Editing
We’re currently looking for a Member Engagement Manager on a full time, permanent basis. This role focuses on our Western Europe region, in particular, Cyprus and Greece. The role holder will be home-based within Cyprus but with a requirement for frequent travel within the region.
Our members value their membership more when they are actively involved with us so as Member Engagement Manager you will play a pivotal role in providing a blend of opportunities for them to engage, which in turn allows us to understand and better support our members.
On a day to day basis, you’ll be involved in the following:
- Facilitating member engagement and support of ACCA members working in the Western Europe region through a variety of channels including: member networks panels, the professional insights programme, online publications and resources, relationships with external bodies, products, services, events and digital engagement
- Managing the ACCA members elected to serve on the panels to ensure their outputs support ACCA’s strategy, working with the panels to develop, organise, promote and run an annual engagement programme for members consisting of face-to-face events, webinars and communications
- Working with ACCA’s Professional Insights team to explore trends and issues crucial for business, economies, society and the profession within the region
- Building new and maintaining existing links with partner organisations with the view of cross-promoting activities, holding joint events and building reputation and influence
We’re looking for someone who:
- Has proven relationship building/management skills – experience in a relationship management or account management role within a commercial environment is highly desirable
- Has experience of managing events from start to finish including: sourcing topics and speakers, finding and negotiating with venues, and planning tangible outputs such as press releases, articles and website materials
- Has experience of developing and delivering digital engagement plans (e.g. webinars) - desirable but not essential
- Has experience of working with and managing volunteers
- Has proven financial planning and management skills with experience of setting, managing and phasing budgets including re-forecasting and reporting on variances
- Is proactive and innovative in finding solutions to support the needs of members
- Has strong written skills to produce good quality marketing copy, magazine articles, reports, agendas as well as good negotiating skills to secure sponsorship
- Is fluent in English
Interested in this role? Click ‘Apply now’ to submit your application.
Advertised: GTB Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend