Administration Team Leader
Back to search results
Job no: 497968
Work type: Permanent Full Time
Categories: Admin/ Secretarial/ PA, Compliance / Governance/ Risk
We’re looking for an Administration Team Leader to join us on a full-time, permanent basis. This position supports our Assessment and Investigations departments and is based in our stunning riverside offices in central London.
On a day to day basis, you’ll be involved in the following:
- Line management of 3 Administration Officers
- Managing the resources of the Administration Team to ensure that the administrative function runs efficiently and effectively, meeting team targets and supporting the wider Directorate to meet targets
- Ensuring the production of a large volume of weekly, monthly and annual performance measures for both internal use and external publication within strict deadlines and tight timescales
- Ensuring the Directorate has up-to-date and accurate information on the status of cases, performance against KPIs and team capacity
- Assisting the Operations Manager with departmental projects
- Maintaining and building relationships with other departments of ACCA to ensure adherence to agreed procedures to give effect to regulatory action taken and develop ways of working together.
We’re looking for someone who:
- Is educated to degree level or equivalent
- Has proven experience of people management and line managing a small team to support a wider department is essential
- Has proven experience of organising and prioritising a varied workload within a target driven and KPI environment
- Has previous experience of working within a regulatory environment is desirable, though not essential
- Has advanced level of IT literacy with competency in windows applications, in particular Excel
- Possesses confident, clear oral and written communication skills
- Possesses strong interpersonal skills with the ability to deal with people at all levels
Working with us, you’ll enjoy:
- Core benefits including private healthcare, income protection and group pension plan
- Customisable benefits such as dental insurance, childcare vouchers and a Cycle to Work scheme
- Flexi-time, dress down Fridays and a great working environment.
Interested in this role? Click ‘Apply now’ to submit your application.
Closing Date: 25/04/2018
Advertised: GMT Daylight Time
Applications close: GMT Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend