CBE Administrator (Fixed term until January 2019)
Back to search results
Job no: 497743
Work type: Fixed Term Contract
Location: Glasgow 110 QS
Categories: Admin/ Secretarial/ PA
The CBE Administrator role lies within the Exam Delivery department of the Customer Service directorate, and is part of the CBE Delivery function responsible for ensuring the efficient and effective delivery of ACCA’s On Demand Computer Based Examinations (CBE’s) across the organisations worldwide network of licensed CBE centres.
The role reports into the CBE Delivery Team Manager and will have responsibility across a number of On Demand CBE activities including CBE centre licensing, quality assurance, CBE centre technical and administrative support, CBE financials, CBE results and student eligibility.
Knowledge, skills and experience required includes:
- Excellent organisation skills with the ability to multi task
- Attention to detail with a systemised and procedural approach to carrying out and recording activities
- Good communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to deal with a wide range of people at different levels
- The ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Ability to use own initiative and work with the minimum of supervision
- A good team player, able to display flexibility and adaptability in a fast moving dynamic environment
- Good IT skills with experience in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and preferably Oracle systems
Please press Apply Now to submit your application.
Advertised: GMT Standard Time
Applications close: GMT Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend