Business Development Executive
Back to search results
Job no: 497671
Work type: Full time
Categories: Business Development/ Sales
The Association of Chartered Certified Accountants. We're the world's most forward thinking professional accountancy body. Since we were founded in 1904, we have expanded to over 1200 staff in 53 countries, meaning we’re a truly global organisation. Our people enjoy a working environment that is dynamic, human and connected, and have a strong focus on creating value for our students and members.
We currently have a new opportunity for an experienced Business Development Executive to join our team in Ghana.
This role is responsible for the delivery of ACCA Ghana’s business development and growth strategy through stakeholder engagement and key account management; including responsibility for research, maintaining effective client relationships and initiating business development with key employers and learning institutions. The role is also expected to deliver an increased number of new students and members from key employers, learning institutions and prospective stakeholders in all regions and districts in Ghana.
- Supporting Business Development Manager in the setting and delivery of strategies for key employers in Ghana, ensuring mutual benefit to employers and ACCA.
- Identify prospective employers and learning institutions to sell the ACCA brand with an objective of increasing the number of new students and members and report regularly on achievements against targets.
- Responsible for researching and analysing new target clients, in order to support the achievement of strategy/performance targets for key employers and learning institutions.
- Responsible for identifying and developing a range of relationships, and creating long term, positive, working relationships, with key employers, learning institutions and internal ACCA departments.
- Research to ensure good awareness of market trends, and activities of key competitors, to ensure flexible and outstanding service and support are given.
- Engage with colleagues in the wider ACCA business to ensure alignment of services to key employers.
- Undertake approved employer support, advisory and monitoring visits where necessary.
- Responsibility for new and long term affiliate conversion.
- Responsibility for Member events and activities.
- Responsible for the optimal distribution of all ACCA magazines and online content including publications.
- Undertake ad hoc duties as determined by line manager.
- Knowledge of sales management and principles, events management, business presentation and general business development approaches.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent, holding a professional accountancy qualification is desirable.
- Demonstrable experience in sales, business development and client management in a corporate environment is essential.
- Experience in all aspects of digital marketing including managing social media content
- Makes a strong personal impact and is able to build and develop effective relationships quickly with people at all levels.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to build strong, positive relationships with key stakeholders and partners, demonstrating good commercial awareness and business acumen.
- A highly-motivated, proactive and enthusiastic individual who is able to work with minimum supervision and with the ability to meet strict deadlines.
- The ability to give excellent presentations, tailored to the relevant audience.
- Proficient in MS applications e.g. Microsoft Word / Excel / PowerPoint.
- Ability to multi-task, work independently and as part of a team.
- Previous experience within an education environment is desirable however not essential
- Travel required throughout Ghana with potential for international travel as required.
- Fluent spoken and written English.
- Experience in presenting to large audiences.
Interested in this role? Click ‘Apply now’ to submit your application.
Advertised: GMT Standard Time
Applications close: GMT Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend