Business Relationship Manager – Romania
Back to search results
Job no: 497568
Work type: Full time
Categories: Business Development/ Sales
We currently have an opportunity for an experienced Business Relationship Manager to join our team in Bucharest, responsible for activities in Romania, Bulgaria, Albania and Moldova.
As Business Relationship Manager you will be responsible for developing business and relationships with Universities and Approved Learning Providers (ALP’s) in the four countries.
The role will require significant collaboration with universities’ leadership (Deans or Heads of Faculties), ALPs, as well as ACCA’s Education Team, based at central headquarters (CHQ) and other internal stakeholders.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Developing relationships with key accounts
- Identifying new opportunities for ACCA
- Increasing the number of universities accredited with ACCA
- Increasing the numbers of university students joining the ACCA qualification (in particular through the Accelerate programme)
- Improving member conversion rates
- Building awareness and recognition of ACCA amongst university students
- Working in partnership with university faculties to raise the standards of teaching within ACCA accredited programmes
The person should have:
- Experience of successfully operating in a B2B professional environment
- Proven experience and success in developing and maintaining relationships with key stakeholders, especially universities
- Excellent communication skills with first class presentation skills, both written and oral
- An understanding of accountancy related issues, with a finance background would be an advantage, but is not mandatory
- An understanding of the issues and challenges facing education systems in Romania, ideally, within the University landscape
- A Bachelor’s degree
- The ability to work under pressure, on own initiative and within agreed budgets
- The willingness to travel as required
- Fluency in English and Romanian, which is essential
- This position will include travel throughout the region (the four countries or which the office is responsible) and may require overnight stays away from home.
- This is an exciting and challenging role and a great opportunity to join a truly global organisation.
Interested in this role? Click ‘Apply now’ to submit your application.
Closing date for applications is 9am 23/01/2018
Advertised: E. Europe Standard Time
Applications close: E. Europe Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend