Business Relationships Manager - Ukraine
Back to search results
Job no: 497503
Work type: Full time
Categories: Business Development/ Sales
ACCA is the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants. We're the world's most forward thinking professional accountancy body. Since we were founded in 1904, we have expanded to over 1500 staff in 40 countries, meaning we’re a truly global organisation.
Our people enjoy a working environment that is dynamic, human and connected, and have a strong focus on creating value for our students and members.
We currently have an opportunity for an experienced Business Relationship Manager to join our team in Ukraine to develop the cluster which includes Ukraine, Belarus, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Georgia. This role will be based in Kyiv.
As Business Relationship Manager you will be responsible for developing business and relationships with Universities and Approved Learning Providers (ALP’s), Employers and Students.
The role will also require significant collaboration with universities’ leadership (Deans or Heads of Faculties), students, ALPs, National Bodies, as well as ACCA’s Education Team, based at central headquarters (CHQ) and other internal stakeholders.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Developing Ukraine, Belarus and Caucasus States University strategy and business plan with a specific focus on growth, reputation and influence
- Developing relationships with key accounts
- Identifying new opportunities for ACCA
- Increasing the number of universities accredited with ACCA
- Increasing the numbers of university students joining the ACCA qualification (in particular through the Accelerate programme)
- Achieves agreed performance targets, ensuring effective communication mechanisms are in place, regular reviews are undertaken in line with ACCA’s procedures
- Improving member conversation rates
- Building awareness and recognition of ACCA amongst university students
- Developing relationships with National bodies related to the profession
- Working in partnership with university faculties to raise the standards of teaching within ACCA accredited programmes
- Possess a Master’s degree
- Experience 4+ years in big international companies
- Experience of successfully operating in a B2B professional environment
- Proven experience and success in developing and maintaining relationships with key stakeholders
- An excellent communicator with first class presentation skills, both written and oral
- Possess an understanding of accountancy related issues, with a finance background
- An understanding of the issues and challenges facing education systems and National Bodies in Ukraine, ideally, within the University landscape as well as Chamber of Auditors and Government bodies would be beneficial
- Be able to work under pressure, on own initiative and within agreed budgets
- Willing to travel
- Fluency in English, Ukrainian and Russian is essential
- ACCA will be an advantage
This position will include travel throughout Ukraine and may require overnight stays away from home.
This is an exciting and challenging role and a great opportunity to join a truly global organisation.
Please click Apply to submit your application.
Advertised: FLE Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend