Customer Services Advisors (outbound) - part time
Back to search results
Job no: 497259
Work type: Part time
Location: Glasgow 110 QS, Glasgow
Categories: Call/ Contact Centres
ACCA is the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants. We're the world's most forward thinking professional accountancy body. Since we were founded in 1904, we have expanded to over 1500 staff in 40 countries, meaning we’re a truly global organisation.
Our people enjoy a working environment that is dynamic, human and connected, and have a strong focus on creating value for our students and members.
We are looking for 2 exceptional Customer Service Advisors to join our team based in our City Centre office on a permanent basis.
The Connect team at the ACCA deliver a world class service to an international customer base. This is a truly unique opportunity to join a global organisation.
What the role involves
- Contacting our lapsed or potential members and students via telephone and email to win back, retain and gain their commitment and membership
- Our students and members are based across the globe so you will be dealing with individuals in a variety of countries making this a unique opportunity
- Actively listening to and understanding the customers' needs
- Ensure the highest quality of service is provided at all times, with strict adherence to agreed service levels
- Providing a first point resolution service to our customers in a professional manner
- Be an ambassador for ACCA, treating all internal and external customers with respect and maintain professionalism at all times
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of current processes and procedures
What we are looking for
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and influencing skills
- Previous customer service experience in a professional environment
- Fluency in a second language would be advantageous – particularly Polish, Russian or Urdu
- Highly organised, logical and methodical approach to work
- An emphasis on accuracy and attention to detail
- The ability to apply knowledge and sound judgement where applicable
- Identify and act on opportunities
- A positive attitude, encouraging and supporting others
Working days will be Monday – Thursday inclusive
18 hours per week with flexibility between 4.00pm and 10.00pm – shifts will be agreed in advance
Salary: £16,761 – 10% uplift for backshift
What to do next . . .
If the role sounds of interest to you and you meet our criteria then click 'apply now' for your application to be considered.
Advertised: GMT Daylight Time
Applications close: GMT Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend