Head of Emerging Markets Asia
Back to search results
Job no: 497183
Work type: Full time
Categories: Business Development/ Sales, Education, Executive/ Management
ACCA is the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants. We're the world's most forward thinking professional accountancy body. Since we were founded in 1904, we have expanded to over 1500 staff in 40 countries, meaning we’re a truly global organisation.
Our people enjoy a working environment that is dynamic, human and connected, and have a strong focus on creating value for our students and members.
Due to significant growth within our Emerging Markets we are recruiting a Head of Emerging Markets Asia. This an excellent opportunity to join and be part of our organisation during this period of growth.
This role will be based in Singapore, however international travel will be required.
As Head of Emerging Markets Asia you will be accountable for delivering the agreed growth and success of ACCA in Emerging Asia, ensuring development and execution of effective market and growth plans, while also leading the Emerging Asia teams.
Responsibilities will include:
- Leading the sustainable growth ambition and opportunities for ACCA in EMA to achieve targets
- Building relationships with employers, local profession, learning providers, universities and regulators to develop and advance market opportunities
- Management of our offices in EMA region
- Lead bids and establishment of new investment initiatives in EMA, eg: Philippines and other markets
- Developing new and existing markets within EMA
- Guiding and overseeing the development of market plans for stakeholders
- Brand and corporate imaging and positioning allowing engagement with stakeholders and reinforce our global presence
- Providing leadership and coaching to ensure talent development and performance management
- Supporting the Market Director across EMA
- Proven track record of developing and implementing successful strategic marketing and communication plan initiatives
- Strong people manager - encouraging, supportive and inclusive, able to develop a team of professionals
- Experience in a professional services/accounting organisation preferred
- Previous knowledge of working with East Asia, preferably Indonesia and Philippines
- Confident and articulate, able to present and influence at all levels
- Demonstrated strategic thinking and planning skills
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Experience of working in a global organisation desirable
- Educated to degree level, preferably to post graduate
Click 'Apply now' to submit your application.
Advertised: Singapore Standard Time
Applications close: Singapore Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend